39

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 39
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵍᵃˡᵃ
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.
ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ...

Matteo hadn't noticed anyone walk into the room. That's why he jumped a good foot into the air when he saw Athena staring at him.

Matteo had befriended Dylan when he had saved the American's ass in a fire fight. Dylan had told Matteo he was welcome to the mansion whenever he wanted.

That's why this room had Matteo's clothes in it. He had spend nights here when he was apartment hunting.

That wasn't important at the moment. The important thing was, the look on Athena's face.

She looked like she wanted to eat him alive. The amazing, organism eating that was anythinf but painful.

Though Matteo wouldn't mind if Athena caused him pain.

Fucking masochist, whore.

Athena slowly shut the door behind her.

His body was almost shaking with want, the only thing keeping him from begging her was the look she had earlier.

She looked at him like she hated him.

Athena stated at the towel that hung around his waist. Matteo had the slight insecure feeling to hold the towel tighter to his frame.

Athena slowly raised her hands, ready to speak.

Matteo had been practicing, day and night. He couldn't do all the words with his own two hands. But he was starting to understand. It took him three months, but he was almost able to read every word.

If she was going slow that is.

Athena's hands moved with grace, 'Do you wish for me'

Matteo probably translated it wrong, but he nodded his head anyway. He just hoped it was the right translation.

Athena nodded her head, her eyes were glazed over with lust. When she licked her lips, he about fell to his knees.

'You will not touch me, till I give you permission.' She signed slowly, allowing him to translate every word.

"Yes," he whispered. Matteo's voice told Athena all she needed to know, she could do whatever the hell she wanted to him.

God, he was a fucking whore.

She pointed to the bed, and like an obedient dog he went with ease.

He had wanted her. No that wasn't the right word. He craved her for these past months.

When he made it onto the bed, he turned and looked at Athena.

He found her bent over and grabbing something from the floor.

Her dress grabbed her in every place he wished to touched. He shook his head, he needed her. He wouldn't disobey.

When Athena stood, Matteo's belt was resting in her hand. She smirked at him as his eyes widen.

She glanced at him, questioning. Asking. He eagerly nodded head. She nodded with a smile before walking to him.

His heart rate picked up as she walked over to him. The towel was barely covering his want. He almost was embrassed, he felt like he would cum as soon as she would touch him.

He felt like a fourteen year old virgin all over again. Like it was his first time seeing a real woman.

Athena nodded to his hands, he complied. He raised his wrist to her.