46

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 46
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵖˡᵃⁿ...
U̶n̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶  ᖴOᖇᗪ :)
.
.
.

Ford Kirk was one of the most annoying creatures to ever roam the earth. That is what the man had discovered today. 

The man would not shut up. And it took too many drugs to drug him.

Ford started to sing again.

"I WANT TO GO HOME. OHHH, SWEET HOME." Ford yelled at the tip of his lungs.

"Shut up." The man spoke from the deep corners of the room.

"Baby," Ford replies, "why don't you just come out and show your face? You know I would love you either way!"

The man continued to lurk in the dark corner. He didn't truly need Ford alive. Ford was just the plan to get that bitch.

That bitch had something coming for her. And he was going to enjoy every second of it.

He would bathe in her blood. He smiled wickedly at the thought. Athena White was finally going to die. Like she should have done so many years ago.

"You know that this dark light isn't good for your eyes." Ford acknowledged the dark room around him.

It was starting to piss him off that he couldn't move. And how even if he could it felt like his feet were going to fall off.

"How many drugs did you give me? Damn, you would think you're trying to kill me or something."

"Shut up," the dark corner spoke again.

"The love of my life speaks again!" Ford hollered into the darkness.

He wiggled his fingers slowly getting feeling back into them. He only was slightly worried about the drugs in his system. All his years of Athena trying to murder, sorry train them. He had gotten a high tolerance for drugs.

Though he would never do them willingly. Didn't need to give his mother another reason to hate him.

"Be quiet." The shadows hissed.

"Babe I know you are tired, how about you untie me and we can get you some energy." Ford mocked the man in the dark.

He was never a fan of people who hid.

"BE QUIET," then the voice continued to call Ford ever slur for a homosexual.

Ford shook his head. Not the first time hearing those words. And not that last. He won't let it be the last.

"Darling, here I thought we were bonding."

Ford just needed to get out of these restraints. His fingers were finally able to move more than an inch.

He needed time.

But he didn't know how much he had.

He needed this prick to be distracted.

"Not your darling, not your anything." The man spoke.

"But you made love to me last night." Ford faked a cry.

He knew he was just pissing the dude off. He truly didn't care, he was trying not to laugh.

"I swear to fucking god. Stupida puttana, brucia nelle fosse all'inferno" the man hissed.

Wait a second, pump the brakes.

Was that fucking Italian?

"Oh my god, I swear to god if Matteo messed up again! I'll cut off his dick! Feed his body to PIGS, though they might not eat him. And pigs eat everything." Ford shook his head.