52

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 52
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ...
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.

"Georgia! You're going to be late for school." Mstteo yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

He knew he should have woken her up thirty minutes ago.

"God," Georgia groaned from somewhere up stairs.

The tile floors gleaming in the morning light.

"Your brothers are already waiting for you!" He hollered again.

"I'm coming, damnit!"

"Georgia Angelina Rossi!" He yelled, "You better nat have sworn in my house!"

"Voglio uscire da questa casa!" She yelled back.

"Well, you can't leave this house till you are eighteen! So hurry it up!"

He walked to the kitchen shaking his head. Teenage girls were a handful that was for sure.

"Dad, tell Bellamy to give me the cheese sticks!" The youngest of the twins whined.

"Leonardo, you are just a tattle tale."

Bellamy threw the string cheese at his brother's face.

"Mom!" Leonardo screamed at the top of his lungs.

She was going to kill him, that was for sure. It was his day to deal with the kids. And here he was, failing miserable at it.

"Leonardo I'm going to punch your face in!" Bellamy started to charge the younger brother.

"Boys." The woman's voice cut through the sound of Leonardo's screams for help.

Both boys stopped what they were doing and turned. Locking eyes with their mother.

"Sorry mom." They mumbled before running past Matteo.

"Get your sister, yall are going to be late at this rate."  She said to them.

Her voice sounded like a melody.

Matteo turned to the woman.

Athena Rossi stared back at him.

She smiled widely at him.

"Good morning my love." She walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Buon giorno," he replied, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Gross," Georgia had finally made her way down stares. Now she was faking a gagging noise as she watched the two of them.

"Get an apple before you go." Athena told her.

"Yes, mother." Georgia replied, snagging an apple off the counter before walking to the door.

When the door clicked shut, Matteo sighed. "I think she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you, she is just a teenager." Athena laughed as she twirled the long strains of his hair.

"Arlight," he kissed her softly. She giggled into the kiss.

"Don't know why you act all incontrol, when you know who wears the pants in this relationship." She smiled against his lips.

"Oh I sure do know," he smiled.