49

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 49
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.
ᵈᵃʸ 3

The thing about Matteo's condition was that even if he wanted to stop. His brain wouldn't allow him too.

So it wasn't like he wanted to rip the alarm system from the wall. His brain just told him it was going to light on fire.

He was saving everyone, simple as that.

Once he had taken out all electric thing in this house. He was finally able to breathe.

Now he had nothing to do, and a broken alarm system in his hands. He stood staring at the front door. How easy it should have been.

Just turn the handle and pull.

It would be so easy.

But if he did that, the whole house would be gone. Blasted off the face of the earth.

He shook his head. He needed to stop thinking about that.

He needed to find Athena. She had left after the whole... tile counting.

He sighed. Matteo knew that his condition was something he couldn't control. And he knew that Athena wasn't judging him for it. But he still hated that she had to see it. He hated that it might make him weak in her eyes.

She was a serial killer, for gods sake! She could rule the world if she wanted. But she didn't care about that kind of stuff.

Once they got out of the hell hole. He was going to beg her to forgive him. And then marry her.

Becuase he went three months without her. Even through that short amount of time. He thought he was going to die without her.

He wasn't going to have another second without her.

And he missed Cupola.

He just had to find her now.

"Matteo!" He  ringed at the voice. The broken alarm clock in his hand seemed like it was on fire now.

Great.

"Perdonami padre. Perché morirò per mano americana" Matteo muttered quickly.

He turned slowly and shoved the broken electronic behind his back.

"Ciao amico." He spoke quickly to Dylan.

Dylan stared at him. His sweatpants clung to his waist as his naked torso stared at Matteo.

Matteo had been in this house to long. He did NOT need to be staring at his friends chest. Nope. No. Nada. Get him out of here.

"Please don't tell me. That in your hand." Dyaln pointed to the hands behind Matteos back. "Is my alarm system."

"I won't tell you then."

"God damnit, Matteo." Dylan sighed, holding his nose.

"So." Matteo started to change the subject. He wasn't going to have the man of the house decide to kill him. "Any clue when we are getting out of here."

"My cleaning crew comes on Friday. They will send word to my other works. And they will get us out."

"Friday!?" Matteo yelled. "That's four fucking days!"

"Yes, I can count."

"You want me to stay inthus house for four more days?!" Without his medication?! He was going to go insane by the end.

Four more days. God he was going to kill someone.

Or someone was going to kill him.

"Just relax." Dylan tried to soothe him. Though Matteo's breath came out quicker as he stared at the walls around him.

Bang.

"Matteo."

Bang.

"Did you hear that?"

Bang.

"Matteo! Get down!"

The front door shattered into splinters. Wood and air flew past Matteo and he was thrown to the ground.

His ears rang as he tried to open his eyes.

The shadowy figure standing ove him knelt infront of him. Grabbing his face.

"Fratello!"  The hands on his face were cold. His ears won't stop ringing.

"Mi senti?" Was someone talking to him? All he could hear was the ringing?

"Rispondetemi!"  Who was touching him?

He only liked it when Athena touched him. Athena was so warm. He loved her.

These hands were cold. Not Athena hands.

Where was Athena?

He just wanted to take a nap.

"Fucking hell." He heard someone mutter.

This was all just a bad dream he would wake up and the past three months were all just a bad dream.

Yup. He would wake up to Athena breathing on his chest. And Cupola sitting on his head.

Everything was going to be fine. He just had to wake up.

"Matteo Rossi. I swear to FUCK if you close your eyes. I will kill you myself. Becuase Athena will kill me."

Matteo knew that voice.

"Daniel?"

"Thank fuck. Okay. Enzo get him out of here we have to get Athena."

Arms wrapped around his middle and lifted him from the floor.

"Where?" Mattek groaned.

"Ora stai bene, you are fine. I got you." His brother soothing voice broke through the darkness of his vision.

"Athena?"

"We will find her brother. You just need to stay alive."

They were out. They were found.

Athena was going to be his wife in no time. He swore it.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜."
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟾𝟸𝟻

𝚂𝚞𝚙, 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎.

𝙽𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝙼𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍!

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐??

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 :)

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 :)