33

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 33
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶜˡᵘᵇ
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.

He stood unmoving in front of my gun. He didn't flitch or sway. He stood like the wall I knew he was.

"Move Rowan." I grunted. My target might get away if he was going to be an ass right here.

He shook his head. "You can't kill him, Angelina. You know you can't"

Why would I do anything he said to me. He was the reason we all were here. Why we all were going to die.

"Move or I will kill you."

"I can't. You want to know why. Becuase when you kill him, Angelina. You will become the person you don't want to be."

He stepped towards my gun. My hands seemed to shake. He was so close, he had so many mistakes.

"It's hard for me to communicate the thoughts I've been keeping from. And I'm sorry for all the shit I made you go through. Let me tell the truth this one time. And then if you still hate me, you can shoot me right here."

How could I ever shoot him. He was the love of my life.

"I can see it in your eyes. You want me. And it kills you. I hate the feeling of us apart. And I know that man-"

.
.

Matteo slammed the book shut. This was a load of bullshit.

He would get shot in the leg if he had gotten infront of Athena's gun.

Today marked 3 months. Three months of clawing at his brain for a way to get Athena back. Eighty-eight of drinking his pain away. Twenty-one hundred hours of craving the warmth of Athena's body. Over twelve hundred thousand minutes of learning a way to communicate with the love of his life.

But he wasn't counting.

Nor was he learning sign language so that when he saw her again he could tell her that he loved her. In her language.

No why would he ever do that.

And why would he ever read the books that Athena left around the apartment.

There was something good from it atleast. He had learned something new. Groveling.

He supposed that he should get really good at it. Considering all the shit that he did and said.

It was also two month from the last Killer Wings sighting.

Two months of not knowing if she was alive. If she was safe.

"We have a job, brother." Antonio spoke from behind Matteo's head.

You can't shoot your brother in the head. He is your brother. Family is important.

Expect when your family isn't even a family.

Inias had been gone for the last four days. None of the men knowing where he was. Castiel was a shadow in the meetings like he was trying to hide in the walls.

Enzo had finally got Ford to talk to him again. But it was no more than a few short answers and one long winded "You will have me back when I have my sister back. You can blame your fucked up family for that."

Matteo stood from the small couch where he was reading. He stalked after his brother ad they entered the meeting hall.

Once again, the room was divided. The 666 Team on one end and the Rossi brothers. Well brother on the other. Enzo had taken a seat by Ford in the meeting.

"Timothy, if you would start." Antonio asked. His voice void of any emotions. 

Matteo took a seat between the two groups. He saw Ford smirk from his side.

Timothy rolled his eyes at Antonio but started anyways.

"There is a party."

Memories sprang to life in Matteo's mind. "No."

"Silence." Antonio commanded.

Timothy glance at Matteo before he looked back at his screen. "This will be a party for alliances. There is a no gun policy. Guards are to wait out side. This is our change in get some dirt on a few of the gangs. Almost all the gangs that have touched down in Northern America will be in attendance."

Matteo tries not to think about how all those months ago Athena and him had danced together.

His gut twisted when he thought about how the Team had been her only seven months. How the changes that have gone through the group.

"Thank you." Antonio cleared histhrostad Timothy itcjed his nose with his pointer finger. "Matteo you will be attending. Ford will be here as back up."

Antonio wiped lint from his cost jacket. "You both leave tomorrow for New Orleans. Let's not kill eachother before the plane lands, niños?"

The men glanced at each other. And nodded. They could both make it a few days without killing the other.

"Fantastic."

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗' "
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟾𝟼𝟹

𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚖
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜?!?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 "𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊" 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑  𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚘

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 "𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢" 𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝. 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘