21

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 21
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ 300
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.

Her hands were cold against his naked chest. They seemed to want to memorize his skin. HE didn't mind, he wanted to know her body better than his own. 

She was drugged, and you didn't even notice. 

She is probably still loopy and you are taking advantage of her. 

The thoughts swam through his head. He knew he should stop, but the way her hands felt against his chest. He never knew if he would be able to.

"Athena." He whispered, his voice drowning in lust. "We...You...We can't do this. You are still affected by the drugs in your system."

As soon as the last word left his mouth, Athena glanced from his naked torso to his eyes. Her ocean blues stared at him for a moment, before a fire started in them. Her relaxed face grew into one of determination. A smirk grew on her lips, and before Matteo could think. Athena's arm snapped out and grabbed him. He was grabbed and pulled that is.

Matteo blinked and he was on his back, with Athena throwing a leg over his torso. 

How the fuck-?

Athena had this glint in her eyes that seemed like she was saying, sober enough?

Matteo gasped as Athena placed her motherfucking-godforsaken-ass on his god-damn-dick. Who was very happy about the presence. 

"Um," He stuttered, he couldn't seem to get a sentence out with her slowly rolling on his... problem. "What are you doing?"

She only rolled her eyes, he knew what she was doing. Anyone would know what she was doing. 

"Are you okay with this?" He asked, he had to be sure. If she didn't want this he wouldn't do anything. It was all her. 

She only rolled her eyes in response. Then she looked at him, and the confidence that was once there was gone. It was replaced with vulnerability. She was worried that he didn't want her?

He grabbed her hips a dug them into his. They both groaned at the sensation. "Yes, yes I want you." He didn't add the always at the end.

She nodded before she lunged at his neck. Her teeth and tongue met his neck with force. 

His eyes seemed to roll in the back of his head as the sensation of her hips and her teeth consumed him. 

Athena's hands slide into Matteo's hair as she grounded her hips into him. 

God, the sound she made.

And when their lips met, paradise

She tasted just like he had remembered. The taste of fire and sea salt snuck into his mouth. His mouth happily claimed the smell. 

Their tongues fought for dominance, but when she bit down on his lip. She won, she was the one in charge. 

"Please," Matteo whimpered.

W-H-I-M-P-E-R-E-D, he fucking whimpered for her. And he wasn't ashamed. And the way she rolled her hips faster on his covered dick, was a reward.

If she wanted him to, he would beg, he would cry for her. 

He would do anything she wanted. 

"Athena," he moaned when her lips slipped down to his chest. 

He never thought he would care for his nipples to be messed with, but with the way she took them into her mouth like it was her last meal. He never wanted her to stop. He was happy to do whatever she wanted him to do.