23

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 23
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶜˡᵘᵇ
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.
How Athena could go from torturing Sasha Titvo, to having him on his knees. Was not something Matteo understood.

But he wasn't complaining.

You're a fucking bottom bitch.

He might be, but right now he didn't care.

Athena's leg was thrown over his shoulder. Her hand threaded into his hair. Pushing him deeper into her.

Your family is in the other room, and you are eating this woman out.

Once again, he wasn't complaining. Nor planning to stop.

He had his hands behind his back, well they were tied behind his back. He also couldn't figure out when she did that. One moment he was making out with her. Next thing he knew, his hands were tied behind his back with his own belt.

It happened to fast.

Your not complaining.

No he was not.

She was guiding his face, fucking his tongue better than anything she had ever done.

The way her boot heel dug into his back to push him closer, or the way his hair was pulled just right.

The vibrations of his moans shock Athena's body. Meaning, he was not quite at all.

Nor was she, the small janitorial closet was barely enough to cover the sound of her loud gasps from the outside world.

Maybe that was another thing that made this so hot, besides the fact that he was on his knees eating her out, but the feeling of getting caught. There was caution once, he was careful with his movements.

Careful on how he ran his tongue up her folds, or how hard her sucked her clit.

Thankfully, that was thrown out the window as soon as she made that first moan.

He was a goner, and he had no plan on going back.

When Athena pulled him away from her awaiting cunt. He was gasping, but not for air. Air had no comparison to her. She was better than oxygen.

He was gaping for want, "Please. Please, let me fuck you. I'll be good." He moaned.

Fucking submissive bitch.

When her lips met his, he was moaning with delight. When she pulled him to his feet, he was trying so desperately to touch her. Tugging at the restraints around his wrist. Then her hands floated down to the belt binding him.

He almost cried when she took her time untying him. She never broke their lips as she took of the belt.

When his hands were free, there was nothing stopping him.

He had his pants down in record time, had his dick in hand faster than lightning.

He was pushing into her before she could even blink. He bit at her neck when she threw it back against the wall.

He had never fucked someone standing up. He now knew that he loved it. Maybe it was because it was Athena and he..... had some feelings for her. Or maybe it was the way he could push her deeper onto his dick.

He wasn't surprised how she could still be incontrol even from this angle. She seemed to climb his body before taking control of the tempo.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist in a vice grip. He was lost in her.