34

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 34
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵍᵃˡᵃ
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.
This was a stupid. Stupid plan. Atyena knew it was a stupid plan. Her brain knew it was a stupid plan.

But orders are orders, and seeing as this is the first thing in TWO MONTHS that Athena's parents allowed her to do.

The first mission, they were acting like she had never gone on a mission before.

Olivia stood next to her as she zipped up the tight dress.

'Beautiful my dear.' Olivia signed.

Olivia was the reason it seemed that all of her father's organizations knew ASL. She was deaf. But she was one hell of a costume artist.

Her words not mine.

She said that she liked the idea of it as a play. Not a mob, even though she very much supported the family.

Athena was starting to wonder if she was here willingly.

'Thank you for making it, Olivia.' Athena signed back through the mirror.

Olivia smiled and left the room as Athena messed with the dress.

It's dark fabric sat losely on her hips but grabbed her stomach. The material showed the muscles that laid waiting for use. While the long sleeves hid most of her tattoos. The deep neck line gave nothing for hiding the butterfly on her neck.

She sighed when her fidgeting did nothing. I am a badass woman. Why the fuck am I freaking out?

Oh that was a simple question. With a simple answer. She was going to see the people she called family for the past years of her life tonight.

It's fine. It's not like they were her brother who feed her. Not like they watched horror movies together becuase even the big bad serial killer didn't want to watch them alone. It's not like Athena thought of General as a father, becuase she thought she lost hers.

It's fine.

It's very much fine.

A slight knock on the door broke Athena from her internal panic attack. Aaron peaked his head into the room.

He let out a low whistle when he saw Athena. "You get all dressed up for me?" He chuckled as he walked into the room.

Aaron was nice, arrogant, but nice.

Athena sighed as she stepped down from the small podium.

"Alright, sweetheart. Let's get going."

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

Athena has never. Not once, entered a gala with the song "Scream & Shout" sounding through the room.

Was this a gala, or a nightclub party?

"The Americans always flaunt their music when people enter. Then it will change to more... appropriate music." Aaron answered her silent question.

Athena nodded her head as she twisted an arm in between Aaron's.

Athena felt like she was being put on display. Leaders and guards stared at her as the duo walked passed. They stared longed at her covered chest.

It made Athena's skin light on fire.

She didn't want to be here anymore.

"Let's get this party started." Aaron signed before dragging them over to different groups.

People after people would shake her hand. She wanted to cut out the eyes of the men who smirked slightly at her. Or the ones that patted Aaron on the back like he won some reward.

Athena was counting the ways to kill an when she heard a intake of breath.

She glanced to the side when her eyes continued to the dark brown ones that she once knew.

Ford stared at her.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝."
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟻𝟽𝟹

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗  (𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚐.

𝙸'𝚖 𝟻'𝟿 𝚋𝚝𝚠. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.

𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜.

𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 <𝟹