25

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 25
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ 300
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.
Before Matteo arrived home, Athena had decided something.

Something that would change her life forever.

She was inlove.

In love, it was so strange. She had never been inlove before. Was this even the feeling of being inlove? She wouldn't know.

All she knew was that she was atleast falling inlove with Matteo Rossi.

She was falling inlove with his eyes. The color they would change into in the moon light. She was falling inlove with his love of books. How he quoted the whole Romeo and Juliet play to her. How he read books to her on his bed.

How he saw her as normal. How he didn't look at her like she was a monster. How he look like he might also be falling inlove with her.

How he seemed to be learning sign language, even when he deined it. Just so that he could talk to her.

She wanted a life with him. She wanted that life he read about. She wanted it all.

She was so happy with this discovery, and that's why Matteo found her dancing when he arrived home.

He had a meeting with his brothers in the morning, that's why he woke her up with a kiss on the forehead as he snuck out of her naked arms.

She whine and groaned until he told her where he was going.

She wished she could have gone with him, she didn't like being apart for long.

She must have really been inlove with him if she was acting this strange. She wondered how Ford would react to the way she was acting. He would call her a baby. Saying how she had gone soft.

She didn't care though, she was happy to be sogt as long as Matteo woke up next to her every morning.

She was going to tell him when he got home. She knew it could be bad if he didn't love her back. That might be a little awkward. But it was fine. She would still love him.

He made her feel normal, made her feel likennot everyone was walking on eggshells around her. Waiting for her to be a blood thristy killer.

Matteo made her stone heart beat again. And that was just another reason to smile.

'Your cat likes me more than he likes you'

She loved the whiteboard. She could finally talk to him, even though it was annoying to write everything she wanted to say. She was finally able to speak to him.

Matteo seemed to just stare at her. She guessed it was because she was wearing his clothes.

She stole them from his closet, and she didn't know if she ever planned on giving it back.

"It seems that way." His voice was heavier than normal.

She ignored it before writing again. She was so excited she could barely write while holding Cupola. The silly black cat, yes she might have grown attached to him, rubbed his paw over the writen words. Forcing Athena to rewrite the whole message.

'I have something I need to tell you.'

She added a smilely face at the end.

Then she realized that they were going to make love tonight. Well as long as this went well. She had never made love before. She would want him to have the control tonight. She always liked to be incontrol because she felt the power.