Chapter 35 ~ No help

~George pov~

It's been a few days. Dream thought me how to ride better and that I'll be able to ride Spirit soon. Anyways Dream returned to work today and I'm alone again.

I decided to learn some Georgraphy and History today. I'm really missing out on school so I really have to start teaching myself with youtube videos.

And so I spent next 5 hours learning until I got tired of it. I closed the laptop and stretched. I went upstairs into our room and took a quick shower. I changed into one of Dream's black hoodies, black sweatpants and some pastel blue socks.

Then I took the book I brought from the library all these days ago because I didn't even start reading yet.

I walked back downstairs and on the balcony. It started snowing yesterday evening and it's still snowing. Thank god the balcony has a roof.

I covered myself with a fluffy blanket and started reading.

It was a cool book and I really liked it. I read it in a few hours and then decided to go get something to eat. I decided on some cerial which I brought to the balcony. Dream told me we will go grocery shopping later today so I can choose anything I like.

When I ate I just lied back down and covered myself with a fluffy blanket. And soon I fell asleep...

I was woken up by Dream. "Did you had a good nap?" He said smiling and I nodded. I hugged and kissed him and then we walked inside because I was cold.

"Let's change into something warmer and go shopping." "Okay" And so we changed and walked towards the elevator. When the door opened in the garage we walaked to his black porche and sat in. Dream started the car and drove off.

We chatted a bit. I told him about what I did today and stuff. "Well if you want I can endroll you into private school. Perhaps in January." He suggested keeping his eyes on the road.

"Really? I can go to school?" It would mean a lot to me. I would finally stop feeling so dumb. "Yeah. But in january as I said." I smiled wider. "That's okay, I just wang to go to school!" I said excited.

"But don't be too excited George. We might just do online school if it'll be too dangerous. But you'll still be able to meet some people." I nodded. "Okay. I am socialy akward anyway so this might even be better."

Dream smiled back at me and we arrived. Dream parked and we stepped out of the car. We walked towards the building hand in hand. Then Dream let go and took a grocery cart.

We walked in and found the things we wanted. I even got to choose some snacks and stuff.

Dream payed for the stuff at the cashier and we put everything away in the car. Then we walked a couple of hudreds of meters (feet) to another store. It was also quite big but I don't remember the name of it. It had all sorts of stuff.

Dream put some different things on the cart. I know it was some pillows, glue and stuff like that.

We walked past huge plushies and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. "Do you want one?" Dream asked stopping to look back at me. "I can get one?? Really?" I asked excited.

"Of course you can. I want you to have everything you want baby. Because you deserve it and also I can afford it." He said kissing my forehead. "Thank you!" We kissed and continued with our shopping.

After a while I got tired again and asked if we could go home. And so we did. Dream put everything in the trunk while I waited snuggled up on the front seat half asleep.

"Okay. We can go now." He said sitting on his seat and starting the car. "Can we have hot coccoa in the evening? And watch a movie?" I asked wrapping myself in the fluffy blanket we had in the car.

"I'll see if I'll have time but if not today we can do that tomorrow. Okay?" I nodded in response and said "Okay."

And as expected in the evening Dream didn't have the time. So instead I did this with Karl.

It really annoys me that Dream works all the time and barely has any time for me and himself but I rather not complain.

"So you and Sapnap. Are you two a thing?" I asked curious as I got bored of the movie we were watching. "Well no, but I hope we'll be once. But I don't even know if he likes me. What if he is not even gay?"

"I'm horrible at giving love advices Karl. I mean have you seen me? I'm dating a mafia boss that kidnapped me." Karl chuckled at my response and lied down probably feeling down.

"I'm just scared he'll hate me if I tell him. What if he hits me? Or worse. I mean maybe he just wants to be my friend and nothing else. What should I do?"

I sighed looking down. I really don't know what he should do. "I don't know Karl, I don't know..."

~Sapnap pov~

"No dude seriously! What the fuck am I supposed to do? What if he doesn't even like me?"

"He definitely does Sapnap." Dream replied still filling out this stupid paper. "You aren't even listening!" I pouted as I crossed my arms and sat back.

"I am listening. If I wasn't I wouldn't give you any answers." He replied with the same fucking face and still filling out the fucking paper he's been filling out for the past fucking hour.

"But you are not helping. I mean you got so fucking lucky. You kidnapped an omega and he falls in love with you. I mean how is that fair?" I pouted again and Dream chuckled. "I'm just very charming." I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment. "You ain't charming."

"Of course I am. That's why George loves me." He said with a grin on his face.

"Okay now actually help me. What am I supposed to do? Like how am I supposed to find out if he likes me?" I asked already devastated. I ran out of ideas a long time ago.

"Ask him on a date." Dream said simply like he just said a totally normal and chill thing. "What if he says no?"

"Stop thinking 'what if he says no' and 'what if he doesn't like me'. Just do it. If he likes you he likes you, if he doesn't he doesn't. And now stop annoying me I have work to do!"

I sighed and got up. "You didn't help at all. Go to hell." I walked up to the door and before I left I heard Dream say something. "Where do you think I came from?" I rolled my eyes and walked out slamming the door behind me.

Okay, I have to plan a date and ask Karl if he wants to go.

But what kind of date? What the fuck am I supposed to do??

-------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1207

Sorry for a late update and short chapter. I'm just trying to get used to my new school and classmates.

I hope you liked this short chapter and enjoyed reading it. Sorry if there were any mistakes and thanks for reading. Vote and comment for more!

9/17/2022

See ya💙🖤