Chapter 10 ~ Tubbo

~Dream pov~

As we slowly walked behind the alpha we could see Karl and Ramboo unarmed with hands over their heads and Tommy doing the same leaning on the wall. Then my eye cought George. He was lying on the ground lifelessly and motionlessly. There was blood all over him and he had a knife stabbed in his chest. My heart dropped.

I raised my gun and aimed it at the alpha's head. He laughed at my men at the front. I had enough. I fired my gun and the bullet hit the middle of his head.

I ran towards George and kneel down. I put him on my lap carefully. He was barely breathing and only now I realized how injuried he was. He was shot in the shoulder and his hip, he was stabbed in the chest and he has his neck sliced.

"Who's idea was to drag him here behind my damn back?!!" I yelled at them looking down at the helpless omega. I looked up and saw everyone looking at Wilbur. "I'll deal with you all later!" I said angry nd carefully lifted George up.

I ran to the car and put him into the passenger sit and buckled the seat belt. I ran to the other side and sat in the driver's sit. I started the car and speed down the road towards home. On the way I called Tubbo.

"Yeah, what's up Dream? Did someone got shot?" I hear Tubbo's worried voice trough the phone. He's like our doctor and we told him to stay home, because we can't risk him getting shot. "Yeah, George did...oretty badly..." "Wait what?? What was he doing there?" He asked kinda freaking out. "Others dragged him there behind my back!" I said angry.

"Okay...How hurt is he? I mean did he only got shot and where?" Tubbo asked trough the phone. "He was shot in the back of his shoulder and his hip. He have a knife in his chest and neck sliced open. He is barely breathing..." I said sadly. I don't want him to die. "Shit! As soon as you come bring him up. How far away are you? And how much is he bleeeding?" He asked again and I heard him moving something.

"We'll be home in 5 minutes. From the shots he is not bleeding so much and so not from the stabb. But he is bleeding kinda a lot from neck and his breathing is shortening..." I said concerned about the situation. "Speed up a bit more. It's good that the knife and bullets kinda stopped the bleeding." "Okay." I answered and speed up. "I will prepare things now so I gotta go." He said and I nodded before replying. "Alright." I said and he hung up.

In 3 minutes we were at home and I quickly hopped out of the car and to the other side and carefully took George out of the car. I quickly went to the elevator and to the 4th floor. I stepped out of the elevator with George and ran to Tubbo's working room. I brusted in and he was already preparing stuff for treating George.

"Put him on the table" Tubbo said taking something out of the wrapper. I put George on the table and Tubbo removed the cloth I put on George's neck. He put on the gaze and pressed it down. He grabbed a pilow and put it under George's head.

"We'll wakt until the bleeding stops. Then you'll pull the knife out and I'll stop his bleeding." He said and I nodded. "Do you maybe know what blood type he is?" He asked injectimg something into George's arm. "No, why?" "We'll need some blood, he will lose tol much of it." He said again. He connected George to the heartbeat monitor and I just had to ask what did he gave him. "What did you inject him with?" "With medicine to slow down his heart." He said like it was nothing. But he was already fucking dying! Why would he slow down his heart?! "WHY THE FUCK?!!" He looked at me suprised by my sudden yelling.

"Calm down Dream. The bleeding will stop faster and it's not gonna kill him." He said putting something in George's nose to help him breath. But George wasn't getting better and I started panicking. Then Tubbo took a scalpel, a gaze and some tube. He walked on the side I was standing which meant on George's left side. "What are you doing?" I asked panicking. "He has blood in his lungs." He said before cutting George's skin and inserting a tube in the cut he made. Blood spilled out of the tube, but soon it stopped.