Chapter 17 ~ My story

~George pov~

I woke up in the morning still tired. Why the actual fuck am I still tired?! I really don't understand that. Well si don't even undrstand myself. Am I so fucking dumb or what? Ugh! I hate myself.

I slightly smiled as I realized I was still in Dream's arms. I'm happy he didn't left me alone in the bed. I really wana spend some time with him. I cuddled close to him and he chuckled. I didn't realize he was awake. But it doesn't matter. "Good morning sweetheart." Dream whispered in my ear kissing it after.

I giggled slightly as I realized how soft Dream became around me. I blushed slightly at the thought. I really love him, I can't stop loving him.

I thought I would never see Dream again when I was with Schlatt. Schlatt. This name couldn't left my mind. I heard it before. But where??

"Earth to George!" I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up at Dream. "What's on your mind?" He asked stroking my hair. "Nothing important..." I quietly said and snuggled back into his chest.

"Are you hungry?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. I slowly shook my head. I still wasn't hungry. I don't even know why. Maybe because of the food Schlatt gave me. Schlatt. He came to my mind again. Why? Just why?!

I sighed and snuggled more into Dream's chest. "Do you wanna go to the garden or something?" Dream asked again. He was trying to get me comfortable again. And I was glad. I slowly nodded. He pulled away and got up. I whined at the lack of warmth.

He walked into the closet and back to me. He came out fully dressed and with a shirt and hoodie in his hands. He came to me and pulled me close to him. He took my hoodie off. Then he put an oversized black shirt and oversized pastel blue hoodie on me. He also put the pair of pastel blue socks, that I didn't realize he has, on my feet.

"Do tou want pants?" He asked stroking my leg slightly. I shook my head. "I feel more...comfortable like that." I said quietly as Dream slowly lift me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and he also took my fluffy blanket.

He carried me out of the room and down the stairs. He walked to the garden outside and put me down on the couch. "I'm gonna make myself coffee and I'll ask Wilbur to get some doughnuts." Dream said while covering me with my blanket. I whined slightly, I really wanted to cuddle.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Dream said kissing my lips gently. I kissed back and he walked inside again. I lied down and snuggled into the blanket.

After around 5 minutes Dream came back with 2 cups. Wait, 2??? "I made you some cherry tea." Dream said smiling. I smiled too. He put both cups on the coffee table and sat behind me. He put me on his lap and I snuggled into his chest.

"Later we'll go to Tubbo so he can replace your bandages." Dream said stroking me and I whined. Dream chuckled. "You're whining quiet a lot today." He said probably smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Well...I clearly don't...wanna spend...my day out...of the bed..." I whispered slightly and Dream chuckled.

"I love you George. You know that right?" Dream said stroking my hair. I nodded. "I love you...too..." I responded snuggling into Dream's chest even more.

"Can you tell me about your life before I kidnapped you?" Dream asked and I sighed. "Can I get some tea before?" I asked quietly. "Of course." Dream said slightly sitting up along with me. He gave me the cup of tea nd I took a few sips. I put it back on the coffee table.

I sighed again. "I come from a rich family..." I said quietly and Dream looked at me probably wanting to hear a lot more. I come from a bloodline of alphas. There was no one in our whole bloodline that had been an omega or a beta... It was the tradition for my dad's family that was totally alpha bloodline to marry someone from another bloodline like theirs..."