Chapter 2 ~ Rules

~George pov~

I woke up feeling hot. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly.

Where the fuck am I???

Oh... I was almost killed. I was kidnapped, yeah I remember now.

I slowly sat up. Where did Sapnap put my supplements? Oh there they are, on the nightstand. I took one pill out and swallowed it.

I sighed and slowly got up feeling the urge to pee. I headed to the bathroom and quickly did what I had to. Then I headed back. And that man was already in the room.

"Good morning" He said and I looked cofused at him. "What? Morning?" He just nodded.

"Put some clothes on and come out. You have them in the closet." I nodded and he left the room. I went into the closet nd chose an outfit. After I choose something comfy and wear it.

(That's the outfit he choose and wore)

After I dressed up I headed out of the room and almost bumed into that man.

"Follow me" He said and I follwed him into the elevator. We headed two floors lower.

When the door opened he went out and I followed him. Then we came to the fancy dinning room. Damn, this dude is fucking rich!

 Damn, this dude is fucking rich!

(The dinning room)

"Sit down." I did as I was told to. Then he also sat down. Why is he always wearing this mask with a smiley face?

"So I didn't tell you how to call me yet. Call me Dream." He wasn't as serious as usually. "Okay..." That's all I answered.

"How old are you?" He said turning his head to me. Why the mask!? I can't see his expression!! Ugh. I hate that mask! I really do! "15..."

"15?" He asked a bit shocked. "Yeah, almost 16..." I answered. He nodded.

"Why did you keep me and not kill me?" I asked after a bit. "It would be a waste to kill such a perfect omega. After all you might be worth something."