Chapter 5 ~ Rut

~Dream pov~

I arrived at the 5th floor and saw my crew and maids already cleaning the floor and fixing things that had to be fixed. And I joined them.

I went to Wilbur and helped him set up the garden on the balcony. I'm wondering how will mine and George's relationship work out. Will he ever wanna bond with me?

"It seems that there is something on your mind." Wilbur said looking at me chuckling. "Nah I'm fine. I'm just thinking about the mission next week." I lied. The real thing, I mean person, on my mind was George.

That beautiful little cute omega that stole my heart. I can't believe someone could stole my heart. I never thought I will say that someone did.

He is extremely cute. I really love him. I can't imagine what I would do if he'd die or get kidnapped. I didn't even thought he was gay. And I thought he would never wanna be with me. But he is now...

I smiled a little and continued helping Wilbur to set up the balcony garden...

~George pov~

I woke up feeling hot again. I groaned and took my heat supplements that were on the nightstand. It's only a third day. And my heat usually lasts 5 to 7 days. At least 2 more days, maybe 4. Well I'll see.

I hope Dream won't be so annoyed by my heat. I'm wondering how, he's going to be when he'll have rut.

Wait! Where is Dream? I was confused. Why would he leave? I looked around the room and noticed a note pad at the nightstand next to where were my heat supplements. I took it and read it.

Hey George!

I'm sorry I left. I just have a meeting and later I'll be cleaning the 5th floor. For us. It's much bigger, much more fancy and much more luxury. I hope you'll like it. We'll move up there tomorrow when everything will be ready. It's better that you stay in the room. I'll be back soon.

Dream♡︎

Okay... I'll be alone for a bit then. I sighed and turned on the TV. I can be really moody and I usually have a need for attention. I never got it so I got used to it. Now I can have it and I really want it. I need attention.

I put on series Elite. I sat up and wrapped myself in a blanket. When I take my supplements I can feel cold sometimes.

I feel so lonely...

I took my phone and texted Dream.

                   Converstion
Dream                                      George

                                          I'm lonely...
Why?
                                         I miss you...
Do you want me to
come down?
                              Yes! And bring       
                              something sweet to
                              eat...
I will order some
doughnuts and keep
cleaning until they
bring them
                                                 Okay

               End of conversation

I sighed. I hope he'll be quick. I wanna eat! And I wanna cuddle... I pouted as I continued watching Elite.

After around 30 minutes Dream came in the room with a pack of doughnuts. "I came as soon as I could." I smiled as he sat down next to and put me on his chest. The doughnuts looks amazing and very delicious.