Chapter 19 ~ Story

~George pov~

I woke up in Dream's arms in the morning. I slightly purred and snuggled into Dream's chest even more. I heard him chuckle. "Good morning cutie." I blushed at the nickname and smiled.

"Good morning..." I said as I pulled away. I yawned and sat up. "Did you have a good sleep?" Dream asked standing up. I hummed in response and smiled. I also stood up and we both changed. I again took an oversized hoodie, this time a blue and white one. And I decided I won't put on pants.

We walked downstairs and to the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast?" Dream asked turning to me as I sat down at the island counters. "I don't know. I'm still feeling sick. Make whatever you want." Dream shrugged with his shoulders. "As you wish."

I rested my head on my hands as I waited for Dream to make us breakfast.

After a few minutes he put down two plates with ham and cheese sandwiches and two tall glasses of orange juice. I smiled a little. I hope I won't throw up again. He sat down next to me and we started eating.

"So...what about your family?" I asked after a bit of silence. Dream coughed a bit and looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" He asked after a bit. I sighed and give him a warm smile. "Tell me about your family." Dream sighed and looked down at his plate. Did I said anything wrong?

"My father...died when I was 12 and my mother left a month later... Foolish and I were left alone... Because Foolish is a few years older than me he took care of me and somehow we made it..." He said looking down. I felt so bad now. I looked down at my plate. "Sorry...I shouldn't ask..." I mumbled.

"No no no. Don't worry George. You told me your story and you have every right to know mine." Dream said putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and Dream gave me a warm smile. I returned a small fake smile and we continued eating.

"Let's teach you how to swim today. Shall we?" Dream asked standing up and putting his plate in the dishwasher. I caughed a little. Not again. "I...I don't know..." I said nervous as I put my almost fully eaten sandwich down on the plate. 

"Don't worry, I won't let you drown, I'll be there with you the whole time." Dream chuckled at my reaction. I nodded. Dream waited until I finished my breakfast. He put my empty plate and glass in the dishwasher too, but he didn't start it. A bit weird, but okay.

We walked upstairs and changed in same swimmers as the last time. "Let's go sweetheart" Dream was excited to teach me how to swim. I gave him an nervous smile and we walked downstairs  and to the room with a pool.

Dream stepped in the pool by the stairs and I hesitantly followed him. The water was a bit cold tho. When I was almost fully in water he gripped my hands letting me know he won't let go.

"Now try swim forward by using only your legs. I'll keep you over water so don't worry about that." I nodded and did as told.

After 2 hours of swimming I finally knew how to swim and I was already tired. "Can we watch a movie now?" I asked and Dream sighed. I frowned. What now??

"Sorry, Foolish is coming in about 30 minutes. He and his team is gonna be here almost all the time so the place will be safer. But we have a quick meeting." I sighed. He'll be busy again. "And after that I have to go somewhere else on a meeting and I'll leave you with Foolish's team. But don't worry, you'll be fine with them. You can trust them." Dream said as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry we don't get to spend more time together, but the work at he moment it's really important and I have missed a lot of it already." He said as he carried me out of the pool and to our bathroom. He changed my clothes and then his too.