Chapter 32 ~ Schlatt's men

~George pov~

As we set up the laptop I was too tired to do anything else. Dream dressed me up and brought me outside because I wanted. So here I was outside on the couch wrapped in a black fluffy blanket. It's so cozy and warm.

Dream went downstairs to his office. He has some work he has to finish today. It didn't bother me tho. I was just gonna sleep anyway. And so I did...

I was woken up from my peaceful sleep by gunshots. It took me a few seconds to process everything and then I quickly shot up from where I was lying just a second ago.

What's going on?? Are we under attack or something?? I heard more gunshots as I speed walked to the kitchen. I couldn't run because my legs would've gave out. I quickly took a knife I thought was the sharpest and made sure my phone was in my pocket.
Æ
I heard quick footsteps nearing, like someone was running. I got prepared to stab the person but luckily as they reach kitchen I see it was Karl. "Damn Karl! You scared me!"

"We have to go now! Grab your phone and you might wanna grab your laptop and we have to go!" He quickly said and I starged speed walking to the balcony to get my laptop. "What is happening Karl?" I said as I also took the fluffy blanket.

"We're under attack. I think it's Schlatt but I don't know exactly. I have to get you to safety." He replied and we speed walked trough the coridors I have never seen before on our floor. We vme to the door at the end of the last hallway. Over the door was a green like with 'exit' written on it. Emergency exit?

Karl opened the door and we stepped in. There was a long line of half turn stairs up and down. Karl started kinda running down and I followed as fast as I could. But just now I started feeling my heat. Right, the medicine is wearing off.

"Karl...I don't...have my...supplements..." I said panting and he stopped looking back at me. "It's okay, we'll stop at the pharmacy and the store. Let's keep moving now." I nodded and we ran down a few more flights of stairs.

At the certain level Karl stopped and opened the door. We ran to one of the black Porches and got in. He quickly started the car and drove off. As we drove out of the garage.

"Wait what about Dream?!" I asked panicked. "Don't worry about him now. He'll be okay. He always is." Karl said as he speed down the road. It's so fucking hot in here. "Can you turn up the ac?" Without a question he did that.

We drove about 3 more minutes until we stopped at a small pharmacy. "Here in case someone tries anything." Karl handed me a gun and I nodded in response. He stepped out and walked into a building.

About 2 minutes later he came back and sat in the driver's seat. He handed me my supplements and started the car. I quickly took too. And guess what. They got stuck in my throat. "Are we gonna be at the store fast? Because the pills kinda got stuck in my throat."

"3 minutes. And we have to be out in about the same time. Schlatt's men could be around. Watching us." I nodded in response as Karl speed down the road.

We arrived soon. "Take a few snacks. I'll get the drinks. We meet at the cashier in 2 minutes." Karl said as we speed walked into the store. He secretly handed me a knife and I put it in my pocket. I walked to the part of the store where snacks should be and took some.

I took some chips, candies and I even found some waffles. I then quickly headed to the cashier where Karl was already waitimg for me with 4 bottles of water and 2 bottles of juice.

He quickly paid for the items and we exited the store. We quickly walked to the car and got in. Karl started it and speed down the road.

"Why did we had to get snacks?" I asked. Like we are not gonna return in about and hour or so. "We are probably not gonna be able to get back until tomorrow. We're sleeping at my old place." I sighed and looked out of the window.