Chapter 24 - Back

~George pov~

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was thirsty so I decided to get some water. I slowly got out of Dream's arms and made my way downstairs. I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water.

Then I walked upstairs again. I went in our room, but Dream... he wasn't here... Where was he?

I looked around and suddenly saw the figure next to the window. "Dream?" I asked a little quietly.

The figure turned to me and my heart sank. Dream... He was... He had... He had blood all over his face... and he...he... he was smiling like a psychopat...

He smirked and showed me the knife in his hand. I looked at it with horror. He slowly started walking closer to me. I started shaking my head. "Dream, no."

He just smiled more. I turned around and started running. I ran downstairs and wanted to get out, but the door were locked and I didn't see the keys anywhere.

I just ran to the living room and hide behind the couch.

Then I could hear Dream slowly coming down the stairs. His steps were slow... slow, but loud.

"Oh George!" His voice send shivers down my spine. What's wrong with him?

I could hear him check every single room. Until he came to the living room... and sniffed a little...

"Oh Georgie! I can smell you!" His voice was creepy. He started coming closer to me and I tried to breath as quiet as possible...

Then suddenly he grabbed me...

I woke up as someone grabbed me. I screamed and the person let go of me. I stablized my breathing and looked around. Dream was there looking concerned.

I put my hands on his cheeks and turned his head to every side. There was no blood.

I was relieved and I sighed. I finally hugged him.

"Did you had a nightmare?" He asked stroking my hair. I nodded slowly. "What happened?" He said as he rested his head on top of mine. "You were trying to kill me with a knife..." I mumbled in his chest.

We just continued cuddling for some time until I fell asleep again...

I woke up agin after a few hours. I was still lying on Dream's chest. "Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep better now?" He asked kissing my forehead. I nodded and lied back down on him.

"I don't want to do nything today. Can we just stay in bed all day?" I asked quietly while drawing circles on Dream's chest. "If that's what you want, then yes. But we can also go to the living room later and set up the couch and snack and have a movie day." Dream suggested.

He was probably trying to cheer me up since I still wasn't in good mood. I nodded while still drawing circles.

We were laying in the bed for a little longer. Until Dream got a call... "I told them not to disturb me..." He groaned as he saw it's Wlbur. He hung up and put his phone back on the nightstand.

I just stayed silent and his phone rang again. He hunged up once again and continued to stroke my hair.

Then his phone rang once again. He groned loudly. "I'm sorry, but I have to take this." He said and accepted the call.

"What is it Wilbur? I said I don't want to get-" He got quiet as I guess Wilbur interrupted him. Dream's face paled and he looked scared?

"Okay Wilbur, we'll be there." He said and hung up. "George pack our things I'll go everything else, we have to go home now, it's an emergency." I nodded in response. I got off of him and he went out of the room and probably downstairs.