Chapter 7 ~ Shopping

~Dream pov~

When I came I parked my car in the upper garage and headed to the elevator. I went in and pressed the button to the 5th floor.

When the door opened I went out of the elevator and further into the suite. Then my eye caught the sleeping boy on the round couch. I smiled. He was so cute and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I walked down a few stairs and kneeled down next to the round couch. I started stroking George's hair. He is sleeping almost all the time. It's like he doesn't have enough energy. I sighed and continue stroking his hair.

Yeah we won't have healthy dinner today. I'll make pancakes and then we can go shopping a bit so we can get George some clothes.

I kissed George on the forehead and headed to the kitchen. I took ingredients for pancakes and mixed them into the bowl. When everything was mixed I heated the pan and put some mixture onto the pan.

After around one hour I was done. I put five pancakes on each plate and few rasberries and maple syrup on top. I headed out to the garden with the plates and put them down on the coffee table. I headed back in and to the main area where George was sleeping.

"George wake up." I said slowly shakig him awake. "Mmmm... nooo..." He whined and gripped the pillow in front of his face. "Come on, I made dinner."

~George pov~

I groaned. "What kind of the healthy disgusting food will we eat?" I asked still sleepy. Damn I feel hot... "I changed my mind, I made pancakes." I smiled and put the pillow away. "But I need my heat supplements..." I said tired. Dream took one pill out of his pocket and gave it to me. "I always carry one or two around."

I smiled and took the pill out of his hand. I swallowed it and after a bit I got better. Dream lifted me up and carried me to the garden. "We'll have dinner out there." He said and put me down. Then he sat next to me and gave me one plate and grab another one for himself.

I took a bite of the pancake and it was amazing. "Wow! They're so tasty! Who made them?" I asked wkth mouth full of pancakes and rasberries. "I did." He said slowly eating his pancakes. "I didn't know you knew how to cock." I said laughing a bit. "Very funny." Dream scoffed looking at me. I laughed a bit again and continue eating my pancakes.

"After dinner we'll go shopping a bit so we can get you some clothes and maybe I'll get myself something too. We'll see if they'll have anything good." I smiled a bit. "Okay. That's fine with me."

When we ate we headed to the kitchen and Dream washed the dishes while I leaned on the counter. When he finished the dishes he came to me and kissed me on the lips. I was suprised at first, but then I kissed back. I slightly blushed as we pulled away.

"Come on now. We have to change and get going." He said as he lifted me up again and started walking upstairs towards our bedroom. "I can walk by myself." I said. "I know, but I like carrying you." He said kissing me again on the forehead. He somehow opened the door to our bedroom and walked to the door of the closet.

He gave me one of his hoodies and some sweetpants. "Whose are these clothes?" I asked after a bit. I was wondering that for some time already. "They were mine once" He said and I smiled at him. "Cool" He smiled back and took clothes for himself.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom, you can change here." He said heading out. "Okay." He left the closet. I dressed into the clothes he gave me and headed out. He was waiting for me already. "Come on, it's 6pm already, after 2 hours the shopping center close." "How long is until there?" I asked taking my phone and putting it into the pocket of my pants. "15 minutes." He said lifting me up and heading out with me.