Chapter 22 ~ Cute

~George pov~

We drove some more time until we arrived at the airport. We stepped out of the car and Dream took everything out of the car. I gripped the blue suitcases and he the black ones. "I can take all suitcases." Dream said smilling towards me. "I want to roll mines."

Dream nodded and we headed inside. We went to some looking like special line. I remember what this line is for, Dream must have a private jet. Of course he does, he is rich as fuck.

They checked our luggage and we walked to the check in. "You have a private jet?" I asked as we were waiting in a small line. "How did you know?" He asked fixing his shirt.

"We almost always travelled with private jet, so I know the special line at the airport." I said looking up at Dream. I really am fucking short.

(I seriously don't know if this is even a real thing, so don't judge me)

"Well if your father was rich that's totally understandable." He said smiling down at me and I smiled back.

We went trough check in and to the gate to our plane. "Welcome sir. Your plane is already ready. If you want you can already go on board." A man looking like a captain said. "Thank you, we'd like that." Dream replied as we walked out.

Cold wind blew in my face and I had to close my eyes for a bit, because sun was shining directly in my face. Then we walked up to a fucking big ass private jet. Damn!

(The private jet, but imagine it on the ground)

"Wow..." I gasped a little. "What?" He asked chuckling still gripping my hand. "That's a big private jet." I said. "Well yeah, sometimes I have to take my team too." He said as we walked up the stairs into the plane. Damn it was luxury.

"Can I sit next to the window?" I asked as we walked forward. "We are gonna seat separately. You sit here and I'll sit here." He pointed to the two double sits separated by the table and I nodded. I sat at the one he pointed at.

I put my backpack next to me and Dream also sat down opposite of me. Soon that man from before and another man came on the plane along with 2 flight attendants. They all greated us and closed the plane door.

They went opposite ways. Pilots to the front and flight attendants to the back of the plane. Soon the plane was started and driven to the runway and soon we lifted up in the air.

One of the flight attendants, Elise, came to ask if we wanted something to drink. I asked for water and Dream asked for double whiskey shot. "Am I so hard to be around?" I asked chuckling and he looked up from his laptop.

"No why?" He asked confused. "Because you're ordering alcohol." I said in fake offended voice. Dream just chuckled and I continued looking at him. "I'm ordering alcohol because I drink it often." He said smiling and then looking back at the laptop.

Then Elise came back with drinks. "Enjoy." She said and left. "Are you doing work?" I asked. He said he won't do any work on vacation. "Yes, I have to do a few more things then I can spend more time with you when we got there." He said looking up at me. I nodded in response and he looked back down.

I took a sip of mu water and leaned back. Soon I drifted off to sleep...

I was woken up a few hours later. We landed. "Come on George, we have to go." Dream smiled at me and I nodded. I took my supplements and got up. We got off the plane and got our luggage inside of the airport.

Then Dream called an uber and it came to pick us up. We drove around 45 minutes in almost total silence to Dream's house. Then we arrived. How rich is he???