Chapter 53

Sorry for the absence, but as it turned out I had not a free second during the London trip. I was with 24 teenagers, working from 8 am until 2 am every day, so I was too exhausted to do anything.

It was super nice, it just didn't leave much time for my creative work. But now I'm back with new chapters again.

Patreon is ahead until 56 at the moment, will get 57 hopefully tomorrow and the first part of the Two Heroes oneshot.

***

The school festival has been taking over the school.

There was about a month left before the event, but everyone was preparing for it like it would be held the next day. The school became a mash of colors and decorations, all of which you gawked at like a child first.

After a while, it wasn't that surprising to see a dragon run in the corridor, or someone carrying gigantic papier mache angels in their arms. It was actually nice to see how excited everyone became, smiling more in the past few days than in the last months all together.

Since you had no official role because you would go around with Eri, you decided to help out as much as you could. You sat through meetings with the special effects team, trying to give them advice, or helped the dancing team practice their steps which was pretty fun.

The weekends were also taken up by practice for everyone.

Which is why it was nice to have Eri come around, since you weren't sure what you would do with yourself for the entire day.

She hid behind your leg as you stared at your class from the bush that Mirio decided to hide in for god knows what reason. They were practicing their dance moves but from your point it seemed a bit messy, and you could tell Eri wasn't sure what was going on.

"Ah, Mirio and Y/n." Midoriya turned and waved at you, and everyone stopped practicing.

Then, they noticed the little girl beside you.

"Eri!" you heard the girls exclaim and they ran up to you, ignoring Mirio's joke completely.

"What lovely clothes you're wearing." Tsuyu smiled at the girl.

"Thank you. Y/n picked them out for me."

"Well, to be fair, it was Mr. Aizawa that went shopping for you..." you started but you could feel a glare from your teacher that made you stop.

Your class wasn't supposed to know that.

"The principal has given permission. But so that she wouldn't get scared on the day of, we decided to give her a little tour of the place beforehand."

"Do you want to come too, Midoriya?" Mirio asked and you smiled at the green haired boy.

"Of course I would." he nodded.

You decided to take it pretty simple, show her the school itself first.

You walked along the corridors, stopping whenever she wanted to take a look in one of the classrooms. Eri stayed quiet for pretty much the whole time, holding your hand on one side and Izuku's on the other.

"It's Saturday today, but since everyone is living in the dorms, they came in to work on the festival.

You stopped in front of a door, pointing at it.

"This is our classroom."

"There's no decorations in here." Eri whispered, poking her head in.

"No, our class is doing something different."