Chapter 25

Not this one being almost 4000 words, lol. Sorry that this one is a day late, but I didn't feel like it was ready to post.

The next one will be up tomorrow like normal.

Patreon also fell back due to my exam season and moving and stuff, but now it will be back on track, so I will upload 26 to 30 there in the next three days hopefully, so they'll be ahead quite a bit. They also have one extra chapter, two NSFW and some headcannons, and as we progress in the story there will probably be more.

I think that Y/N and Midoriya are a lot like Hori and Miyamura from Horimiya, and this scene was too cute and perfect not to use.

Thank you for your readership as always.

***

"You haven't forgotten about the final exams, right?" Aizawa's voice startled the class as he pushed a stack of papers together.

It was the end of the school day, and everyone was ready for relaxation, but it seemed like your teacher did not care in the slightest.

"You have one more week. There will be a practical component as well, not just a written one." he reminded the class as he looked over each and every one of you.

"Make sure you train enough." his gaze lingered on a few people longer than on others, then he slammed the door shut behind him.

As soon as the door closed, all hell broke loose.

"I haven't studied at all." Denki pulled at his hair, panic rising in his voice.

"It will be tough since there is a practical exam too." Mineta added with a smug look.

Surprisingly, he didn't place too badly during the midterms.

You let out a small laugh, not because you didn't feel bad for them, but the way Denki was sinking to the floor and Mina had a sort of "I already gave up but who cares" expression on her face made the whole scene comical.

"Try to study until then, I'm sure you'll be fine." you said, grabbing your books and shoving them in your bag.

You glanced at the desk behind you, and Midoriya blinked back at you softly. The two of you agreed to study together today as well, as you have been doing for the past few weeks. It was a nice way to just be with each other, but get some work done, and if you were in need of a break, well...

Midoriya stood up as well, ready to leave with his usual smile on his face as he turned to the two.

"Let's do our best, we all want to go to the training camp right?"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you have paid attention in class." Todoroki added.

He probably wanted it to sound like a sort of reassurance but it made the others even more nervous.

"Are you mocking me? I have no idea what has been going on." Denki seemed to be on the verge of tears.

You waved at Ryuu behind him, and he returned it with a warm smile that told you he'll be home later. He was going to Momo's house with the others to study, since Sero was going there as well, and this way they could spend some time together.

"Are you ready to go Midoriya?" you turned to the boy and he nodded.

"Deku." the voice aggressively broke through the space and Midoriya snapped his head in the direction of it, his expression instantly showing his anxiety.

You followed his line of sight, until your eyes were met by glaring red ones, squinted with fury and something else that you couldn't quite put down. Bakugo was in one of his moods but it seemed to be worse than on other days.