Chapter 74 The Finale

Of course, the Qingqing people waited until Xu Yanqing woke up again, and Yin Yanjun was no longer in the room, but the little cub was still sleeping soundly on the bed.

    It was dark outside, Xu Yanqing lingered lazily in the bed for a while before getting up.

    Hearing the movement, Mu Yu knocked on the door and came in: "Lang Jun finally woke up. Seeing that the wedding is approaching, it is inconvenient for the official family to stay at the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion. He had already returned to the palace half an hour ago."

    "Is it snowing outside? "Xu Yanqing got dressed under the service of Mu Yu.

    Hearing this, Mu Yu nodded again and again: "It has been snowing since Dalang-Jun fell asleep, and it started to fall again after a pause in the middle. Now there is a layer of snow on the ground."

   The little brat was still asleep, so their master and servant The voices of the two were not high, and it was already time for lunch. Due to the falling snow, the big kitchen delivered the dinner directly to Xiao Langjun's yard.

    After Xu Yanqing finished his dinner, the little boy on the bed opened his big grape-black eyes and cried twice.

    The nurse came in and waited on the little prince Chugong. After waiting for the little prince to play for a while, he got a little hungry, and then avoided behind the screen to feed the little prince.

    After tossing around for a while, the little brat looked extraordinarily energetic after eating the milk. After being carried out by the nurse, when he saw his salted fish father, he excitedly shook his fleshy little hand.

    So the nanny handed the little prince into the arms of Xiao Langjun, the salted fish.

    As soon as the little brat entered his father's arms, his little hand firmly grasped Xiao Langjun's shirt, and he babbled like he was talking.

    Xu Yanqing tilted his head in disgust and wiped off the saliva that the little brat sprayed on his face, but he firmly hugged the little brat with both hands, lest an unstable brat be thrown out by him again.

    Looking at Xiao Langjun's posture of hugging the child, he has become familiar with him a lot, with one hand protecting the cub's neck and the other hand wrapping the cub's butt, no longer the chaotic, A feeling of stiffness all over the body.

    Since the little prince was left in the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion by the official family today, the Su family, who is very rare about the little grandson, will naturally not miss this good opportunity to get close to the little grandson. Not long after dinner, he saw a group of people under the heavy snow. Come this way.

    Fearing that the little prince would freeze, Su clan specially pulled her husband and eldest son to bake a fire outside, dispelling the cold air from walking all the way, and then hurriedly walked into the interior.

    Not long after the meeting, the cub's laughter rang out in the room. The Marquis of Wu'an dawdled to his wife's side, and was about to say something, then the soft cub was shoved into his arms.

    The five-year-old man was as helpless and stiff as the original Xiao Langjun, and he could only stand there and hold the little prince firmly in his arms.

    Xu Xianzhi bumped into his younger brother's shoulder: "Look, daddy really is a rare little grandson."

    Seeing this, Xu Yanqing raised his hand and rubbed his chin, and couldn't help but sigh: "As the old saying goes, if you hug your grandson instead of your son, you will be relatives from the next generation. , it still makes sense."