Chapter 18

The smell on the child's father's body

    "A-niang!" Xu Yanqing took Su Shi's hand and acted like a spoiled child: "A-niang, let me go, my brother will definitely take good care of me."

    "Your brother can't even take care of himself. , what else are you talking about taking care of you." The eldest son is usually the same as his husband, and his life is the most sloppy and careless.

    But her youngest son was brought up by her pampered and spoiled, how could he withstand the tossing of a long journey.

    Xu Xianzhi, who was also shot while lying down, agreed with his mother's words very much, and resolutely did not want to bring his younger brother back to his hometown to worship his ancestors: "My father's origin is a small village, and it is incomparable to your Yunshuiyuan, A Qing. Be obedient, you can't get used to the life there."

    Xujia Village is a pure rural village, although the folk customs are simple, but in the end it is a little poor, and his younger brother was raised by his father and mother in the palm of his hand. That place will only suffer.

    The Marquis of Wu'an saw that his youngest son was still insisting, so he called people to the study. Although he was a man of five and three rough ranks, he had also led a large army and served as a general, so he naturally had his own unique perspective when looking at problems: "Aqing, you and father Said, if you have to follow your brother to leave the capital and return to the hometown to worship the ancestors, do you want to hide from someone?" His eyes fell on his son's abdomen, which meant something.

    Xu Yanqing naturally did not intend to hide it all, and if he wanted to leave the capital, he would definitely have to get the consent of his father and mother.

    So he nodded: "This child's other father has a special identity. If he knows, we will definitely not be able to keep this child. Why should the child born in October of the child's hard work be taken away by others... "

    Young master, what a master, if you have the ability, tell that person's identity!" The Marquis of Wu'an glared at his young son who was babbling wildly, but the worry in his brows lingered.

    "Hehe." Xianyu rubbed the corner of his clothes, raised his head and squinted his eyes and smiled brightly, trying to use his smile to dissuade Dad from continuing to ask.

    "So you just wanted to avoid people's eyes and eyes and secretly give birth to the child first?" Marquis Wu'an's eyes were a little complicated: "A man's pregnancy is already shocking, so how can Aqing be sure that the other party will definitely take the child away?"

    Xu Yanqing naturally didn't know. , he hadn't finished reading that novel at all, and the protagonist of the novel was neither Daoist Xuanchen nor the little Douding in his belly.

    As for why this little Douding ran into the palace and became the prince of Daliang, Xu Yanqing called it a bug that even the author of the novel could not explain clearly.

    "It's probably because the other party has a physical problem. It's difficult to have a child!" Xu Yanqing blinked his big eyes and said it with great sincerity. After all, Daoist Xuanchen must be in his thirties, but he only heard that the official harem was vacant. , there is not a single dragon son and grandson below his knees.

    "Farting, you can make a man pregnant, and it is difficult for him to give birth..." The Marquis of Wu'an had long been full of resentment against the man who made the eldest son's belly. He uttered wild words and swears in front of his son.

    Xu Yanqing stared at his angry daddy, still with a simple smile on his lips, and allowed his daddy to criticize the Taoist priest with rude words.