Chapter 25

Does the priest want a child?

    "Yeah." Yin Yanjun nodded lightly: "Xiaolang-Jun is not feeling well, Dr. Qi asked me to help Xiaolang-Jun diagnose the pulse."

    Hearing this, Xu Yanqing raised his eyebrows slightly, and he really deserved to be his little friend. The sensitivity of Zhiwei Zhizhang is really shocking. But at the moment he hadn't figured out what he was thinking, so he just raised his finger and pointed to the position in front of him: "Then I would like to thank Daoist Xuanchen, but I have something to do at the moment. Wait a moment."

    Asking others to help diagnose the pulse requires others to wait for you, so only a cheeky person like Xu Yanqing can say such words, but yesterday it rained heavily, and the road to the town was muddy.

    Moreover, it was not sunny at the moment, and the dark clouds began to gather again. I was afraid that Yin Yanjun and his party would not be able to leave if they wanted to.

    Yin Yanjun didn't care about Xiaolangjun's rudeness, he raised his foot and walked to the opposite side of Xiaolangjun, and sat down on his knees upright.

    There were some messy pieces of paper on the bookcase, some were blank, and some had some incomprehensible lines drawn on them. Yin Yanjun just raised his eyes and glanced lightly.

    Taoist Xuanchen didn't speak, but just sat silently opposite Xiaolangjun, watching Xiaolangjun busy.

    I vomited once in the morning, and now I can smell the cool and light breath of Daoist Xuanchen from the nose. Xu Yanqing is not uncomfortable, but feels extra comfortable.

    He holds the scale he made himself and draws the template on the paper. There was a time when he was particularly interested in mechanical clocks, so he climbed to the Internet to see pure hand-made mechanical clocks made by several bigwigs, and learned to make some modifications himself.

    Anyway, he is also free now. Apart from eating and sleeping, the only thing that can pass the time is reading the book. Now Qi Chen's book is almost finished by him, so he can pass the time by making the mechanical clock. .

    Xu Yan was very familiar with the information of the data, so he moved quickly in his hands, and in a short while he drew a drawing of one of the parts.

    However, Xiao Langjun was a little bit concerned about his work, and he accidentally knocked the inkstone on the desk to the ground.

    Yin Yanjun responded quickly. He raised his hand to catch the inkstone that was about to fall on the ground. Seeing that Xiao Langjun was holding a charcoal pen in his hand, he seemed to have no ink.

    So he got up and temporarily put the pen, ink, paper and inkstone on the desk under the window. He took a piece of paper and sat under the window to write scriptures.

    One of the two was busy drawing drawings and the other was writing scriptures. They did not interfere with each other, but they seemed to be in harmony.

    After being busy for a long time, Xu Yanqing finally drew all the blueprints. After putting the drawings together, he looked up and saw Yin Yanjun sitting by the window writing scriptures.

    The weather was gloomy outside, and it started to rain again. The rain was not as heavy as last night, and the raindrops were crackling on the roof, as if the heaven and the earth were playing music, full of comfort and leisure.

    Xu Yanqing propped his chin with his hand and tilted his head to look at Taoist Master Xuanchen by the window. The appearance of the Taoist priest immersed in the writing of scriptures is very pleasing to the eye.