Chapter 45

Yes, I also have people who support me now.

  I stopped and stopped along the way, and I was getting closer and closer to Kyoto. Thinking of Xiao Langjun's current physical condition, the motorcade has been moving slowly. Wen Jing led the official's order and rode into the capital first. Arrange everything.

    In the capital, Prince Huai was pulling Yin Yuancheng to drink. Of course, he was the only one who could drink vigorously. Yin Yuancheng only occasionally took a sip from the other party.

    During this period of time, Prince Huai seemed to have lost a lot of weight, and his spirit was also a lot more handsome, but he was a reckless and extremely restless temperament.

    "My lord, my lord..." Eunuch Li, who was serving at Prince Huai's mansion, trotted in all the way: "My lord, great news, the inner servant is back."

    "Wenjing is back!" He was clearly still drinking and drinking. Prince Huai immediately put down the wine cup and stood up: "Is that the official's family is back?"

    "This servant doesn't know, the servant only saw that the inner waiter just entered the city gate, and he looked like he was busy all the way. , but there is nothing unusual, and people are quite energetic." Eunuch Li hurriedly changed his family's prince's clothes for entering the palace, and looked back to see that Yin Xiaohou Ye had long since disappeared.

    So Wenjing was blocked by Prince Huai and Young Marquis as soon as he entered the palace. Young Marquis was not bad, he was still able to maintain his elegant gentleman's demeanor.

    Only Prince Huai was shy, pulling Wenjing's shoulders and swaying back and forth: "Internal servant, has the official family returned?"

    Wenjing was tossed with indifference: "He's back."

    "That man What?" Prince Huai smiled happily, and now he doesn't have to deal with those bald music, the beautiful girls in the Kyoto Music Hall are still waiting for him!

    Wen Jing replied indifferently: "It's still on the way."

    "The road is good... the road... on the way..." In an instant, the excitement on Prince Huai's face disappeared, and he became depressed again.

    In the end, Yin Yuancheng was more secure, and asked Wen Jing in a warm voice: "What happened to the official family, why did you send the inner servant back first?"

    Wen Jing shook her head: "It's not a big deal, it's just the official family. It's been a long time since I returned to Beijing, and some trivial matters need the servants to come back and take care of it first."

    Prince Huai wanted to ask more, but Yin Yuancheng stopped him: "In that case, the inner servant should go to work first!"

    "What are you pulling me for? "Prince White was puzzled.

    Yin Yuancheng chuckled: "The official family naturally has the official family's plan. As long as the official family does not intend to speak out, even if the prince asks more questions, it will be difficult to get the answer he wants from the inner guard."

    Prince Huai touched his chin: "That's right, let's go, let's stop drinking, accompany me to deal with the memorial, and when the official comes back, I will ask him to reward you with a beautiful and knowledgeable Mrs. Hou."

    Yin Yuancheng looked at a loss, he was already determined The people who have been relatives have to give Mrs. Hou from the official family. Prince Huai was really driven mad by the bunch of notes.