Chapter 48

Emperor Daliang didn't seem to have any intention of marrying.

  The Qingyuan Hall sang and danced, and in the Changxin Hall, Yin Xiaohou continued to talk non-stop with a small mouth. He secretly vowed in his heart that it would be better if Xu Yanqing could cry. Xu Yanqing was always scolding him in Xujia Village before.

    "So Yin Xiaohou Ye means that Xiling Kingdom sent a golden and noble princess here to marry Daliang?" Xianyu Xiaolangjun's dull brain finally reacted.

    Yin Yuancheng nodded again and again: "Yes, and I also heard that the princess of Xiling Kingdom is extremely beautiful, and she is very favored by the monarch of Xiling Kingdom!"

    Xianyu Xiaolangjun shook his head and expressed his opposition: "All I have been sent to a foreign country to get married, so what do I love or not?"

    "That's right." Yin Yuancheng nodded in agreement, and sighed with emotion: "Fortunately, our official family is wise and martial, and the country is strong and powerful, so naturally we don't need a princess. Marriage, I think back then when my mother was forced... it was not easy to be in the royal family."

    "No." Yin Yuancheng suddenly reacted: "I said that the official family is going to marry the princess of Xiling Kingdom, it is a marriage, do you understand. Xianyu can't wait to lie on the

    table lazily, the whole person is lazy and powerless, he nodded obediently to the repeated repetition of Yin Xiaohou Ye: "Okay, I understand."

    "Then you now How do you feel in your heart?" Yin Yuancheng tried to visit the past, seeing Xu Yanqing's expressionless face, and fearing that he would be hurt and hurt, so he went up to comfort him: "But don't worry, the official family has never been a womanizer, and it has been so many years. The exception is you, now that you are still pregnant with a child, if you want to come to the official family, you will definitely refuse this marriage."

    In fact, Xiao Langjun Xianyu was not as calm as he seemed, when he suddenly heard that the Taoist priest was going to marry the princess of Xiling Kingdom. , At that moment, he only felt a little unspeakable discomfort in his heart... It was like his beloved thing was coveted by others, and there was unspeakable irritability everywhere.

    In the end, he didn't want to let Yin Yuancheng see his mind, Xianyu decided to keep silent, and then listened to Yin Xiaohou's voice and began to comfort him, he couldn't help showing a joking smile: "So Yin Xiaohou is comforting me?"

    "Hmph." Yin Yuancheng snorted awkwardly: "I'm not afraid that you will be unhappy, but you will end up hurting my future little cousin, and if the officials know that I make you unhappy, I'm afraid I will Take me out and give me a meal."

    Yin Xiaohou Ye was very duplicitous, Xu Yanqing sighed in a pretentious manner: "The little Douding in my stomach turned out to be Xiaohou Ye's cousin, I think I've just mentioned a generation like this, it's really cool. "

    Yin Xiaohou Ye was stunned, his whole body seemed to be struck by lightning, how could he suddenly forget.

    Now Xu Yanqing has become the favorite of the official family, and he still has a dragon seed in his stomach. In an instant, he is a generation lower than Xu Yanqing.

    However, Lord Yin Xiaohou was stubborn: "You still have to wait until you become the queen of Daliang, and then let me call you auntie!"

    Xianyu Xianyu couldn't help shaking his whole body, and goosebumps came out, auntie or something, Yin Xiaohou Grandpa is really annoying.