Chapter 14

Why did he have to worry about his other father

     The Su Clan, with a slightly heavy nod, and then he sent Doctor Qi out of the Hou residence. Doctor Qi was a person who knew his feelings and interests, and naturally he didn't need Su Clan's words.

    When Su Shi returned to his younger son's bedroom, he saw Xu Yanqing sitting on the bed, staring dully at his stomach.

    "Aqing, keep this child!" Su Shi's tone was very gentle, she dragged Xu Yanqing's hand to her own: "When A-Niang gave birth to you, it was not smooth, and she almost exhausted all her strength. Leave you here, what would you do if you let A-Niang do something?"

    Xu Yanqing moved his fingers in silence, and finally had a reaction, he was very complicated, the man's pregnancy made him a little embarrassed, just like him Unfortunately, the child must not be destroyed now, but he felt a little broken when he gave birth to the child.

    "Auntie, I understand all this, you don't have to worry." He rubbed forward as he spoke, like a child who is nostalgic for his mother, snuggling gently in Su's arms.

    Mrs Su rubbed her little son's chubby earlobe: "Then tell your mother now, who is this child's other father?" Although she knew that her son was not lost in Su Hanfeng, she still wanted to understand .

    Su Shi's question was so straightforward that Xu Yanqing immediately thought of the handsome face of the Taoist priest.

    Now that he accepted the fact that the child in his belly must be born, he instead became a little free to think about what the child would look like after it was born.

    The Taoist priest looks so good, and now his face is still passable, so the child must not be ugly when born.

    After saving his earlobes from the Su family, Xu Yanqing chuckled lightly: "Auntie, our Marquis of Wu'an mansion is not short of money for a child to eat, drink and Lazar, even if the elder brother marries a wife in the future, he will certainly not give away his son and belly. The little Douding in the middle is driven out of the house, why do we have to worry about his other father."

    Xu Yanqing did not intend to involve the Taoist priest, he was originally a temperament where more things are better than less things.

    Even if he and Jing'an County Master became friends, he never asked about the identity of the Taoist priest, so why bother now.

    "Auntie, that person and I had a dewy night of love by accident. It's too hard to force someone to be responsible for a Langjun." Seeing that Su Shi's expression was a little complicated, Xu Yanqing hurriedly smiled and She was soothed.

    Fortunately, Mrs. Su can still listen to her son's words: "Okay, I will listen to you, our family can naturally afford a baby, if your future sister-in-law feels uncomfortable, then split up the family, and then the parents will help you take care of the child."

    "A-niang's words are too partial. It really makes my son feel very sad." Xu Xianzhi went back to the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion after finishing his work. "Slandering" him behind his back, he couldn't hold back, so he couldn't help but choke.

    Xu Yanqing got up from Su Shi's arms, her pale little face looked a little better now, and seeing her steamy elder brother, she hurriedly asked someone to sit down and rest: "Brother is no longer a child, and you are still doing this with me. The younger brother is jealous in front of the mother, but you are not ashamed!"

    "You little white-eyed wolf, the elder brother always hurts you in vain." Xu Xianzhi pretended to give Xu Yanqing a fierce look, causing Xiaolangjun to point at his face The fierce appearance complained to the Su family.