Chapter 49

Of course I was thinking about it!

    Yin Yuancheng finally felt relieved at this time, he accompanied Xiao Langjun to spend some time in Changxin Palace before leaving the palace, but when he got home, he saw a little sister sitting at the door of his yard waiting for a rabbit.

    "What are you doing?" Yin Yuancheng was puzzled.

    However, Yin Yuanshuang could not wait to hold a big sword in front of his elder brother. After seeing someone, he said with a cold face and yin and yang: "Brother has been very busy recently, and has been running out every three days.

    " It's because the officials have entrusted me to do things, so I'm naturally busy."

    "Then why did you buy a bunch of little things for children to play with?" Yin Yuanshuang's beautiful eyes stared straight at her brother: " Come on, there's no reason to convince me that you don't have to go back to your room today."

    "Yuanshuang, what the hell are you suspecting?" Yin Yuancheng couldn't casually talk about Xu Xiaolang's pregnancy at this moment. I can only continue to go around in circles with my sister.

    "Brother, Yulin is my boudoir friend, and now I have a marriage contract with you again. Tell me honestly, did you raise some messy woman outside, and now even have children?" Not Yin Yuanshuang Deliberately humiliating her brother, these things that her brother has done recently are really unbelievable. She thought about it for a long time and really couldn't understand it, so she could only come to her brother to ask for an explanation.

    For more than ten days, she had to run outside every day. In these days, she even searched for some children's stuff, which made Yin Yuanshuang have a bad premonition. It is the elder brother who has been protecting her growing up, and the Princess Jing'an said that she is also very embarrassed.

    Yin Yuancheng never thought that his sister could think so crookedly, and he was really aggrieved: "Yuanshuang, I am your elder brother, do you just speculate about your elder brother so casually?" The

    elder brother was wronged, and the elder brother wanted to cry.

    Yin Yuanshuang didn't panic at all: "I didn't really think so, but I just asked the elder brother at random. The elder brother wouldn't hide such a trivial matter from his sister!"

    Little Marquis covered his chest. Sure enough, his sister had a way to treat him since she was a child. Little Marquis is a worry!

    "Anyway, I'm innocent and clean, and I really haven't done any bad things." At most, he was arguing with Xu Xiaolang-jun, and most of the time, Xu Xiaolang-jun unilaterally crushed him.

    "Okay, I can barely believe you once." Yin Yuanshuang's eyes fell on his brother, and the corners of his lips lifted into a sweet smile: "But my brother has been so busy lately that he doesn't have time to go out with me. You have to accompany my little sister out for a walk."

    "Okay, just be careful." Yin Yuancheng can see clearly, 80% of his sister is short of jewelry recently.

    That's why I found an excuse to cheat on him. It is difficult to be an elder brother, and it is even more difficult to be the elder brother of Jing'an County Master, but Yin Xiaohou Ye is willing to do so.

    In Princess Zhaoyang's room, a nanny walked in: "Little Marquis just came back, but was blocked by the county master outside the yard. I must say whether there is someone outside the little Marquis..." The

    eldest princess is precious A gleam of light flashed in his eyebrows: "Now, the brothers and sisters are still tossing?"

    "No, the county master made a fuss to let the little prince go out to play with her, and the little prince agreed, and now the brothers and sisters The two are reconciled as before, and it is estimated that they will come over to greet His Highness in a while." The old lady smiled, and it is not unusual for the two little masters in the family to be so noisy from childhood to adulthood.