Chapter 9

After being thrown out of the capital

    Su Hanfeng's hand trembled, the always warm smile on his face was about to stop, and he just reluctantly said: "Yan Qing can see it clearly, cousin is naturally happy for you, but I don't know that. It's late..."

    He kind of wanted to forcibly save his respect, so he deliberately led the conversation to poke at Xu Yanqing's scar, wanting to see how Xu Yanqing behaved.

    But Xu Yanqing was going to let him down in the end. With a lazy temperament like Xu Yanqing, he would never spend time immersed in self-pity.

    So even if he is the original body and experienced what happened that night, he will not die or live because he feels embarrassed.

    "Cousin has seen Yanqing now, and naturally he can communicate with A-Niang. Yanqing didn't sleep well last night, so he won't stay with his cousin." Raising his bright little face, Xu Yanqing said bluntly to see off the guests.

    Once again, being disgraced, Su Hanfeng didn't have the face to stay any longer, he gave Xu Yanqing a deep look, got up and left.

    "It turns out that Lord Xu Xiaolang called this county master to let this county master see how Su Hanfeng can please you?" When Su Hanfeng left the yard, Jing'an county master walked out of the room behind Xu Yanqing arrogantly with his chin raised.

    Hearing this, Xu Yanqing sneered: "He, Su Hanfeng, is also worthy of letting Ben Langjun and the county master be jealous for him!

    " He poured his own tea: "Then what does Mr. Xu Xiaolang mean?"

    "If I see the princess, I like it!" It's another thing to say, mainly because he rarely has such a little desire to meddle in his own business. .

    Jing'an County Master took a sip of the tea in the cup, then raised his eyes to look at Xu Yanqing: "Why, Xu Xiaolang-Jun has changed his mind and wants to be the County Horse Master of this County Master?"

    "That's not necessary." Xu Yanqing said nothing. He said politely, "Who in Kyoto doesn't know that Xu Yanqing likes men."

    "You are sincere."

    "Although a playboy like me is a bit unruly, he's not a wolf-hearted person. The county master has a straightforward temperament. I just think that a hypocritical person like Su Hanfeng is not worthy of the county master." Xu Yanqing swore that next time he would never do such exhausting things again.

    Jing'an County Master didn't care about Xu Yanqing's rudeness. After listening to the conversation between him and Su Hanfeng in the room, it was natural to hear that Su Hanfeng was not as beautiful as he looked, and she chuckled lightly, "Su Hanfeng seems to have caught you. The little handle?"

    "Well, if I planned to give him medicine but it turned back on me, then he really grabbed my handle." Xu Yanqing sat up lazily from the reclining chair, stretched and lay down until sore "When such news spreads out, others just say that I am unruly, Mr. Xu Xiaolang."

     That said, if this matter is really shaken off by Su Hanfeng, Xu Yanqing's reputation in Kyoto will plummet. I am afraid that no noble girl will marry into the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion, and even the marriage of his elder brother, Xu Xianzhi, the prince of Marquis of Wu'an will be affected.

     Jing'an County Master was fascinated, Xu Yanqing held his chin with one hand, tilted his head and said to her: "The County Master don't want to make a bet with me?"

     "What is the bet?" The Lord really couldn't understand what the other party wanted to do.

     "According to my understanding of Su Hanfeng, he hit a nail with me, and then he will go to the county master's side to show his hospitality." Xu Yanqing habitually raised his hand and touched the slightly hot skin on the back of his neck: " What does the county master think?"