Chapter 11

What happened to the official?

    The clear and cold breath on Daoist Xuanchen's body was particularly pleasant, and Xu Yanqing felt that he was like a hungry cat who met the little dried fish that he was thinking about, and it was a taste of marrow.

    Yin Yanjun knelt on top of the peach, and let Xiaolangjun lie on his lap, one hand slowly rubbing the back of Xiaolangjun's delicate neck.

    Xu Yanqing moved his entire body into the arms of the Taoist priest, and tightly grasped the other party's smoky gray cloak.

    The inexplicable restlessness slowly faded away under the comfort of the Taoist priest. Xu Yanqing only felt a sense of exhaustion, and he fell asleep in the Taoist priest's arms.

    When Yin Yanjun stopped his movements, Xiao Langjun in his arms was already asleep.

    Wenjing came over: "The official family, Mr. Xu Xiaolang..."

    It seemed that he was disturbed by Wenjing's voice, Xu Yanqing raised his hand to cover his ears, and then burrowed into Yin Yanjun's arms attached, and he was bound to hide himself. Into Yin Yanjun's arms.

    Yin Yanjun lowered his eyelashes and stared at Xiao Langjun's sleeping sweet face in his arms, sighed and picked him up without saying a word.

    When Xu Yan woke up, he was lying on the couch in his room. The sky was just bright outside the window. Today, he woke up early, but he was very energetic.

    The heat on the back of his neck has faded, as if he hadn't tossed him for almost such a long time, Xu Yan turned over on the bed comfortably, and then the memories of last night flooded into his mind.

    With a "pop", Xu Yanqing's body that had just turned up fell back onto the bed again, and his whole body instantly stiffened. What did he do last night? He ran into someone's yard like a flirtatious prostitute and flirted with the scenery Jiyue. 's monks.

    And he was so arrogant that he jumped over the wall to molest others, so now even the wall can't stop his perverted heart?

    Xu Yanqing stared at his hands, wishing to take two bites. It was these sinful hands that touched and rubbed the Taoist priest's face so shamelessly, and it was because the Taoist priest had a good temper and didn't beat him out at that time.

    "Ah—" He stretched out his hand to cover his face, he was really shameless, it was too sinful!

    Thinking like this, Xu Yanqing lingered on the bed for a long time. When the sky was already bright, Xu Yanqing got up from the bed, but saw a smoky gray fabric at the foot of the bed.

    He raised his hand and pulled the smoky gray fabric from the corner of the quilt. It was a high-quality cloak with a white collar and golden buttons. It looked cold and added a bit of sophistication. Things follow their masters.

    But why the Taoist priest's clothes were in his bed, Xu Yanqing held the corner of the cape in his hand, and his face was erratic.

    "Lang Jun got up?" Mu Yu whispered outside with a water basin.

    Xu Yanqing hurriedly folded the smoky gray cloak and stuffed it into the closet before letting Mu Yu from outside come in.

    Naturally, Mu Yu didn't know about his family's husband who climbed over the wall at night and was sent back. He came in with a water basin and waited on Xu Yan to wash his face: "Lang-jun looks good today, did something happy happen?"

    good? Xu Yanqing inadvertently touched the back of his neck. To be honest, he felt a lot better after a night, and he felt that it would not be a problem for him to go to the construction site to move bricks.