Chapter 47

I am the master who wants to be a demon concubine of the country.

    Hearing this voice, the Marquis of Wu'an and his wife were suddenly shocked.

    Yin Yanjun took Xu Xianzhi into the Changxin Hall, and when he raised his eyes, he saw Xiao Langjun who was pulled up by the Su family.

    The Marquis of Wu'an and his wife bowed to the official's family, and Yin Yanjun raised his hand lightly: "Sit down."

    After saying that, Yin Yanjun walked quickly to Xiaolangjun's side, and habitually placed one hand on Xiaolangjun's waist, whispering in a low voice. Asked: "Is Xiaolang-jun tired?"

    Xianyu Xiaolang-jun shook his head gently, took a deep breath, and the cold breath of the Taoist priest filled his nose, which made his slightly lazy body instantly refreshed. .

    Xu Xianzhi's eyes fell on his younger brother in an extremely complicated way, and he always felt that the hand that the official family placed on his younger brother's waist would be as annoying as it could be.

    Everyone sat down, Yin Yanjun raised his hand and poured a glass of warm water for Xiaolangjun, watching Xiaolangjun gulping down the drink, then looked away to talk to the Marquis of Wu'an and his wife.

    After all, the majesty of the official family was placed there, Xu Xianzhi secretly raised his eyes to look at the official family, and then looked at the younger brother who was served by the official family to drink water, and felt awkward.

    Therefore, Xu Xianzhi made a look at his younger brother, and Xiao Langjun Xianyu immediately rolled his eyes, looking for an excuse to go out for a walk.

    After his younger brother went out, Xu Xianzhi followed him and dragged him to the side hall next door.

    "Explain well, what's the matter with you and the official family?" Xu Xianyi Zhang Yingwu's handsome face was full of sadness.

    "Alas!" Just after explaining to his grandfather and grandmother, and having to explain it to his brother again, Xianyu Xiaolang Jun was already tired.

    Gee, it would be nice if there was a repeater.

    But in the end Xianyu Xiaolangjun explained it to his brother again: "That's it, anyway, this little bean in my stomach can't be separated from his father, so he can only live in the palace for the time being.

    " It's light, Xu Xianzhi glanced at his stupid brother, and said angrily: "Do you think this child can easily go home after giving birth?"

    "I want to go back to my own house, can someone stop me?" Xiao Langjun blinked in confusion.

    "As far as the official's attitude towards you is, it's obviously a misunderstanding..." After all, Xu Xianzhi stopped his voice after taking care of a lot of things in the palace, looked up at his younger brother cautiously and asked, "With my brother To be honest, what is your attitude towards the official family?"

    "My attitude towards the Taoist priest?" The mourning salted fish seemed to have no bones, leaning lazily in the seat, and said without hesitation: " The Taoist priest is clear-eyed and unconventional, every time I look at the Taoist priest's face, I just feel like I'm crazy and shameless..."

    Xu Xianzhi: I have nothing to say.

    I sighed in my heart that my younger brother was too slow and he was not enlightened at all. It was obvious that the official family was attracted to him, but he felt guilty even when he was oppressed by others. He was simply stupid, so Xu Xianzhi said angrily: "I now deeply doubt if you were held back when you were in A-Niang's belly."