Chapter 46

Why did you hook up with the official's family who visited privately in WeChat?

"It's really the inner courtier!" The Marquis of Wu'an laughed cheerfully, and signaled the eldest son to quickly invite someone in: "The inner courtier suddenly came to visit, but what is the official's order?"

Wen Jing looked at the person who was playing with him in front of him. Marquis of Wu'an couldn't help laughing in his heart. Compared with Marquis of Wu'an, who was a black belly, Xu Xiaolang was very pure.

"It's not the official's order." Wen Jing took out the letter from his sleeve and handed it to Marquis Wu'an: "Wen Jing is really here to deliver a letter to Jun Xu Xiaolang, why don't you look at the letter written by Jun Xiaolang first? Let's talk about the content?" The Marquis of

Wu'an raised his eyes and glanced at Wenjing hesitantly, lowered his head to open the letter on the table, and read the words of his youngest son's dog crawling with one hand and one hand, his eyes widened, and then he went from head to head. Ou carefully re-read the letter again.

Wen Jing silently looked at the Marquis of Wu'an, thinking about the appearance of Mrs. Marquis Wu'an, and finally came to the conclusion that Jun Xu Xiaolang's big and smart eyes followed the Marquis of Wu'an, but his delicate and beautiful face was very similar to Wu'an. Mrs. Hou.

The Marquis of Wu'an was taken aback by the contents of the letter, and the whole person began to doubt himself. He waved to the eldest son and handed the letter to the eldest son: "No, no, your daddy has reached the age of dim vision. Come and see what Ah Qing said on this letter?"

His grandfather's words were too indescribable, Xu Xianzhi took the letter with disgust, and his face became extremely ugly after a while.

In fact, Xu Yanqing's letter was written very concisely and clearly, and it was displayed in sections. All in all, it means:

1. Auntie, auntie and brother, I have one thing to tell you, I have now arrived in Kyoto safely, you don't have to worry too much. I am too worried;

2. I live in the palace now, because the child in my belly is the seed of the official family. This time, I avoided the ancestral house and ran into the official family who went to the south to make an unannounced visit, so I didn't hide it for a while;

3. If you miss me, come to see me in the palace, I am waiting for you in the palace. (Besides, I am also a victim, so I specifically asked if my dad could beat me lightly.) The rest is just some nonsense made by that little bunny Xu Yanqing. Xu Xianzhi twisted his stiff neck to his house and held his hands. To the creaking father: "Father, I don't seem to use my eyes very well. Aqing actually said that he was pregnant with the official's child. Do you think that Aqing became stupid because of the pregnancy? So Only then would you be bold enough to commit the following crimes to the official family, and if that's the case, how much money will our family have to pay to get Ah Qing out of the dungeon?"

Xu Xianzhi had already begun to fantasize about the Marquis of Wu'an's family's wealth and his poor younger brother being taken out of the dungeon. The scene fished out from the dungeon, why is his younger brother so pitiful, his head is not very useful at a young age.

Maybe after a trip in the dungeon, the baby in the womb will become stupid after birth.

Seeing that the Marquis of Wu'an and their son were talking more and more and more and more outrageous, Wen Jing couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, and finally reluctantly interjected in a false fantasy: "Master Hou, the prince is joking..." Before Wen Jing finished speaking, the Marquis of Wu'an wished to burst into tears and interrupted Wen Jing's unfinished words: "Internal servants, please don't comfort us, it's all the fault of that stinky boy Xu Yanqing, but he is old. He is still young and now has a big belly, I hope the inner court supervisor can say a few good words to the official family and spare him a small life!"