Chapter 51

I feel like the Taoist priest is avoiding me!

    After the palace banquet was over, the old man Su returned to the Su mansion and was still a little uneasy. The uncle of the Su family hurriedly greeted him: "What's wrong with my father?"

    Taking the eldest son into the study, the old man Su sat down and said, "Above today's palace banquet, the official. There is a person sitting beside the family who has been pregnant for seven or eight months, and the official family looks very friendly to him."

    "When did the official harem welcome the noble, and it has been seven or eight months pregnant?" Su The uncle was also stunned.

    The old man Su sighed: "The man was wearing men's clothes and sitting beside the official's house. He looked so delicate and beautiful that I was familiar with it. Maybe he was old, but he still couldn't remember where he saw it."

    "Pregnant Who will be the girl in July or August, the official family even condoned her wearing men's clothes to attend the palace banquet, she seems to be very fond of it." The uncle of the Su family changed the topic: "Now we Lian'er are only under one year old, It's a cousin relationship with the child in that nobleman's womb..." Before

    he could finish his sentence, Old Master Su understood what he meant, and nodded cautiously: "Some time ago, the official family went south, and Prince Huai was the regent. It’s only four or five months since the official’s family left the capital, but the noble person looks like he is pregnant for seven or eight months. Maybe the pregnant prince knows something, so it’s better to let Yanjiang’s daughter-in-law go to her brother to check the situation.”

    “Okay, wait for Yanjiang to do it . When I come back from a good job, my son will definitely find an opportunity for him to find out what the princess has to say." The uncle of the Su family nodded in agreement, and talked with the old man about other matters for a while before leaving.

    Old Master Su sighed, Daliang officials may be persuaded to serve at any time after they have passed the flat-headed Jiazi.

    Now he is sixty and two years old. However, although the Su family is still a princess, the younger generation is not as good as the next generation. He must find a chance to revive the Su family again.

    Yin Yanjun was a little smoked. When he walked into the Changxin Palace, Xiao Langjun had already fallen asleep, and his eyes were slowly filled with an obscure and light red blood.

    Instead of sitting down, he bent his knees and squatted on the edge of the bed. Yin Yanjun rubbed Xiaolangjun's sleeping cheek with his fingertips. The fingertips ran along Xiaolangjun's cheek and then swiped to the delicate neck and chest...

    So the wine went up. Turning his head, Yin Yanjun's gaze on Xiaolangjun was as fiery as he had never seen before. His entire palm almost reached into Xiaolangjun's shirt, and suddenly Xiaolangjun came over in a daze.

    Under the palm of the hand, Xiao Langjun's body was slightly warmer than ordinary people. Yin Yanjun suddenly woke up from the inexplicable heat, pulled out the frivolous Xiao Langjun's hand, and the tips of his ears slowly dyed red again.

    The eyes were slightly swollen and painful. Yin Yanjun pressed his knuckles against the acupuncture point on his forehead and pressed it hard. Because of Xiaolangjun's habit, a glazed palace lantern was placed on the high stool beside the bed, and the light was softly reflected in the light. On Xiaolangjun's face, he blinked, Yin Yanjun lowered his head and landed a kiss on the smooth forehead, and then slowly moved to the corner of Xiaolangjun's lips.