Chapter 73

I can see clearly that next time I will dare to greedy cups again

    When I hear Chen Shaoqing say this, Xu Yanqing grinned and laughed, and Chen Shaoqing couldn't help shaking his head with his silly virtue.

    It's a pity that Chen Shaoqing has never seen the little prince in the palace. After all, when the little prince grins, he is just like his salted fish father.

    The two good brothers in the restaurant were having a good time drinking, but Xu Yanqing himself did not think that the Taoist priest who had already visited the mansion in the morning would visit the Marquis of Wu'an mansion again in the afternoon, and he would also be sleeping in the stroller. brought together.

    Naturally, the Su family is very rare for her little grandson. After all, for the Marquis of Wu'an, the little prince is the first of the next generation. Hurry up and let someone come over to pick up his son."

    Unfortunately, the maid was unable to bring over the prince of her own house, but only brought a nervous Mu Yu: "Today, the prince of Xuanping Hou's family, Chen Lang, came over, so Mr. You will take Chen Langjun to have tea with Xuanlou."

    "Shaoqing?" So Yin Yanjun has a little impression, after all, when Xuanpinghou endured the humiliation and left his eldest son in the capital as a hostage, Chen Shaoqing can be regarded as a keep by his side.

    However, Yin Yanjun did not believe that Xiao Langjun would take Chen Shaoqing to Hexuanlou for tea, he sat in the chair and sipped the hot tea in his hand, and a faint smile flashed between his cold and distant eyebrows: "Wen Jing, send someone to find out where Xiao Langjun went, remember not to disturb Xiao Langjun."

    Wen Jing responded, turned and walked out of the front yard.

    Su Shi naturally knew what kind of virtue her stupid son was, and presumably took Chen Langjun out for a drink, but Mu Yu didn't have a long memory and believed the stinky boy's nonsense.

    However, seeing clearly her silly boy must have an official to discipline her, she just cares about the little cub in the stroller.

    In the restaurant, Xu Yanqing and Chen Shaoqing were having a good time drinking. It was either you who would do it or I would do it for you. When Yin Yanjun got the news and came over in person, the two young gentlemen Already dizzy from drinking.

    "Qingqing." Yin Yanjun put a hand on Xiaolangjun's shoulder, and his tone was flat and could not hear a trace of joy or anger.

    "Yeah, it's here!" Xiao Langjun, marinated in wine, staggered, turned around and looked up at the person who patted him on the shoulder.

    A pair of eyes that were hazy because of the smell of alcohol fell on Yin Yanjun's face, and the drunk Xiao Langjun grinned and raised his hand to pat the table: "Hey, Brother Shaoqing, I seem to have drunk too much, why did I see the Taoist priest in the restaurant? Is it?"

    Chen Shaoqing was taken aback by the sound of the slap on the table, and looked around in a particularly dizzy reaction. After looking at it for a long time, he couldn't see anything clearly, and finally he had to shake his head and deny: "You must be wrong, the official family did not see anything before. If you eat meat and don't drink, how can you come to the restaurant!"

    Xiao Langjun turned his head and smiled: "That's right, come, come, let's continue drinking." There

    is no way to continue drinking, because Chen Shaoqing directly As soon as he fell asleep on the table with his head down, only Xu Yanqing was left with a cup in his hand.