Chapter 65

The Taoist priest closed his eyes and there were occasional gusts of cold wind blowing outside, which made it seem that the bed was extra warm. Xu Yanqing opened his eyes in a daze, and habitually rubbed against Yin Yanjun.

    Some small habits are really difficult to break once they are formed. In the past, Xiao Langjun, a salted fish, did not have the problem of drilling into other people's arms as soon as he slept.

    But since the last hot flash, he moved to the Hanliang Hall to share the bed with the Taoist priest, and he has become so clingy in a few days.

    Yin Yanjun didn't have the habit of taking a lunch break. He just held Xiao Langjun on the bed and narrowed his eyes for a while. He woke up early and sat up lightly, leaning his upper body against the pillow, and letting Xiao Langjun lie on his waist and abdomen. above.

    Warm palms caressed Xiaolangjun's sleepy face, Yin Yanjun rubbed Xiaolangjun's slippery chin with his fingertips: "Wake up?"

    "Hmm." Xu Yanqing felt that his whole person had changed The legendary lazy bone felt extremely tired even when he moved. Lazily, he raised a hand on the waist of the Taoist priest: "I don't want to get up."

    Xiaolangjun's nineteenth birthday was celebrated in the palace. , Because it is not a full year, there is no big deal.

    However, he invited the Empress Dowager and the Marquis of Wu'an to have a home-cooked meal together in the Hanliang Palace.

    The nineteen-year-old Xiaolangjun Fangfang was still a little childish like a teenager when he woke up. Yin Yanjun moved his palms and slowly kneaded Xiaolangjun's shoulders. After a while." I

    couldn't sleep anymore, blinking and lying on the belly of the Taoist priest, Xu Yanqing slowly opened his mouth and said, "How does the Taoist priest plan to hold a full moon feast for the little cub?"

    "Qingqing is thinking of Yuanchen?" Yin Yanjun's handsome eyes were filled with a faint smile: "The royal bloodline of Daliang usually announces the good news at the full moon banquet, and it will not be officially recorded in the royal family's sect after a hundred days, so the full moon banquet only needs to be notified three or five days in advance. The ministers can do it.”

    "Hmm." Xianyu Xiaolangjun nodded to show his understanding, and then he seemed to remember something, and raised his body slightly with a playful expression on his face: "The Taoist said before that he was deceiving me when he said that the little brat was recorded in the sect. Hey!"

    "I have never deceived Qingqing." Yin Yanjun shook his head calmly, even though he had some unbearable thoughts in his heart that day, but it was only for a little Langjun: "Although there will be no rush at the full moon banquet. If Yuan Chen is recorded in the sect, he will also announce his biological mother and identity." The

    Taoist priest's temperament is too restrained and reserved, even if he is caught by his little tail, he can still vaguely say a few words, Xu Yanqing is not entangled in this, only Everything is clear in mind.

    Pulling the Taoist priest's robe aimlessly in his hand, Xu Yanqing changed the subject: "How is the Empress Dowager's health recently?"

    Because of the fact that he had not retreated from the hot flashes and asked for the imperial doctor, the Empress Dowager conferred from the Yunhe Palace. I walked out of here, and after that, I fell ill several times, but I woke up a bit faster each time I fell ill.

    After the cub was born, the empress dowager seemed to have a great concern in her heart. The cub couldn't see the wind for less than a month, so the empress dowager could only run to the Hanliang Palace all day long.