Chapter 64

The official said and laughed, everyone looked in the direction of the outside like Yin Yuancheng, and for a moment, their faces changed to a look of shock.

    Xu Xianzhi was calmer than the others. After all, since Ah Qing returned to the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion, the number of times he was able to meet with the official's family has been increasing.

    So Xu Xianzhi got up neatly and bowed to Yin Yanjun, and gave the official family the best position next to his home Qing.

    As a result, Xu Xianzhi sat directly beside Tuoba Jinshu. Because today was a small gathering of three or five friends, and the open atmosphere of Daliang was not too taboo for men and women, everyone sat at the same table. .

    Tuoba Jinshu was not used to it, but she had a good impression of Xu Xianzhi, the prince. Compared with the emperor who just arrived, she was more able to accept Xu Xianzhi sitting beside him.

    Yin Yanjun took a seat beside Xiao Langjun and took the tea cup that Yin Yuanshuang handed over. There was not much expression on his cold and alienated face: "It's me who disturbed your interest."

    "Hehe, the official is joking." Yin Yuanshuang moved towards Xu Yanqing, who was sitting on the side, winked, and then said to his uncle, "Maybe Xu Xiaolang will be waiting for the official's arrival!" Xianyu Xiaolang was

    suddenly shot innocently, and the whole person raised his head blankly, a pair of Completely out of state: "Why are you talking and pulling on me?"

    Yin Yuanshuang turned her head and poked Tuoba Jinshu next to her, blinking innocently: "Yes, no!"

    Tuoba Jinshu didn't speak. He only smiled and watched the two quarreling in front of him.

    Well, worthy of being the well-known Jing'an County Lord, Xu Yan drank water and drank tea silently.

    Under the table, Yin Yanjun took Xiao Langjun's hand and put it on his lap, and his always calm and cold face could only faintly show a little smile when it fell on Xiao Langjun.

    Naturally, the time to soak in the hot spring will not be chosen in the early morning. After all, the good time cannot be wasted on the bath.

    The servants on Zhuangzi brought a few horses over and let a group of nobles choose. The hunting ground behind Zhuangzi is not too big, but it is passable to play and have fun in his spare time.

    Although Xu Yanqing was not very good at horseback riding, he rarely had any interest in going out for a walk, so he chose a pony that looked exceptionally docile from a group of horses.

    It's not quite right to say that it is a pony. It can only be said that this kind of pony looks much weaker than other horses, and it does not have any tall and mighty temperament.

    Even Tuoba Jinshu chose a horse that looked quite heroic. She was the princess of Xiling Kingdom. No matter how she was kept in a boudoir, she did not miss any knowledge that royal children should learn.

    Yin Yuancheng finally caught the opportunity to laugh at Xu Yanqing, and as soon as he said two words in a yin and yang tone, he felt an extremely cold gaze fell on him.

    The sun in the winter was not warm at all, and Mr. Yin Xiaohou felt the coercion of the warning falling on him, and closed his mouth very consciously. Well, the current official family is no longer the previous official family.

    Lord Yin Xiaohou announced that starting today, he has completely lost the favor of the official family.

    Turning grief and anger into strength, Yin Yuancheng had no way to take Xu Xiaolangjun in the slightest, and turned to challenge Xu Xianzhi with hatred, which is bound to gain a sense of achievement from Xu Xiaolangjun's brother.