Chapter 30

The Taoist went to Lang Jun's room without sleeping.

    "Why did Jun Xu Xiaolang lie down on the table?" Wen Jing, who came out of the room, was about to report to the official's family about the arrangement of the troupe when he saw Jun Xu Xiaolang lying on his back. He was drowsy on the table, while the official family sat quietly guarding.

    Yin Yanjun raised his eyes and glanced at Wenjing, and said lightly, "You don't need to watch, go back to your room and sleep first!"

    Mu Yu and Qi Chen didn't come back at noon, and Aunt Li cooked more dishes, so I divided some of them. I sent it to the village chief and their family. When she came back, Aunt Li was carrying a small bamboo basket with a lot of hot steamed buns in it.

    "The village chief and their family made steamed buns today. When I went over, little Aning was carrying a basket and was about to run towards us. His parents couldn't stop him. In the end, his mother was afraid that he would get all the buns. When I got to the ground, I was held back." Aunt Li couldn't help laughing, the little grandson of the village chief's family was really gratifying.

    Xu Yanqing cocked the corners of his mouth: "Children are very annoying when they make a fuss, but fat babies are well-behaved." It's rare to say things about children from his mouth, but it's a pity that Aning is not here, otherwise the children will be able to Jumping around happily.

    Yin Yanjun couldn't help but laugh in his eyes. Xiaolangjun always hated little dolls, but now he seems to be a duplicitous and soft-hearted master.

    In the morning, I was busy tossing with that little thing that makes marshmallows. After lunch, the salted fish couldn't get up at all, so I just lifted the quilt and lay down on the bed.

    Turning his head to the side, Xu Yanqing saw the loosely tied hair tie on his head. He touched the knot in his hair, but it didn't mean to loosen it at all, so he couldn't help curling the corners of his mouth. It seemed that the Taoist priest not only To be a good blacksmith, he can even comb his hair so well.

    Xianyu expressed his deep admiration for the Taoist priest by handing over his hands. He has been in this world for so long, and he was able to learn a style of hairpin, which is already very good for Xianyu.

    Xu Yanqing was in a daze and was awakened by the chattering voices in the yard and the voices of Aunt Li and Wen Jing walking back and forth talking.

    Covering the quilt and sleeping a little hot, Xu Yanqing kicked the quilt lazily, and then placed his feet on the quilt. This posture made him look lazy, sloppy, and sloppy.

    Continuing to lie down on the quilt for a long time, the chattering outside still did not stop, Xu Yanqing dissipated the heat from his body, and after a long time, he got up from the bed and pushed open the door. .

    The scene outside was particularly messy, Xu Yanqing blinked, thinking that the picture in front of him was an illusion that he had not woken up yet.

    But he closed his eyes and opened his eyes three or four times back and forth, and the scene outside still did not change in the slightest.

    Seventeen or eight little chickens were running around in the yard. Aunt Li and Wen Jing grabbed one here and ran away another, looking very embarrassed.

    A cockroach ran to the door of the room where the salted fish was killed and circled back and forth. It tried to drill into the room, but was kicked away by the indifferent salted fish.