"You, Manik and Mukti say the same dialogue. How can I forget Abhi?" she rolled her eyes and I laughed.

Niyonika Aunty and Raj uncle has became soo close to me, Navya and also Bhai. She talks to him in calls whenever she calls Manik.

"I'll go and see uncle" I said and she nodded.

"What's up?" I asked sitting beside Raj uncle on the dining table. He kept the newspaper down and smiled at me. "You tell me, what's up?" he asked and I frowned.

"Matlab?" I asked. "What's going on in your head?" he asked and I sighed.

"You Malhotra men are impossible. You get to know everything" I looked away and he laughed. "Now tell me" he asked.

"You know about me talking to Manik about him dating right?" I asked and he nodded. "I felt sad that I was forcing him. Because love happens naturally and not by me forcing him. So I just feel guilty" I looked down.

"Listen Nandu, you dint force him to love someone. You just wanted him to go on dates so that he can find his love. There is nothing wrong in that" he caressed my hair.

"But, I only dint go on dates to find my love. So how can I force him?" I sighed.

"You just were excited to see him in a relationship. I understand. Don't worry about it. And leave that topic" he said and I nodded. "You know that you are the best right?" I asked and he raised his collars making me laugh.

I hugged him and Niyonika Aunty came with lunch. We three had our lunch while talking.

"Hum aa gaye" Cabir shouted and hugged aunty and uncle as we sat in the living room. Dhruv, Aliya and Navya also came and hugged them.

"Atlast time milgaya na" aunty said and they apologised. "Let's play something. I am bored" Aliya said and we nodded.

Dhruv went upstairs and bought Tambola.

"Whoever wins will get 6000 rupees as an award. Each will give a 1000" Cabir said and we smirked.

We started playing and Raj uncle won.

"This is not fair. You are such a wealthy Businessman. Aapko paise ki zarurat kya hai?" Aliya pouted and we nodded. "You people are talking like you are some poor kids" Raj uncle rolled his eyes.

"But still you are rich compared to us" Navya narrowed her eyes. "Cheating math karo. Give me my money" he forwarded his hand.

"I'll give it. I am not cheating" Dhruv surrendered and gave his 1000 to uncle. "Others?" uncle asked looking at us.

"Fine loo" Navya gave and pouted. "I am also giving" Aliya gave.

"Cabir, Nandu and Niyo??" uncle asked. "Mein nahi dunga. You are soo rich" Cabir looked away.

"And you are poor right? Tere khane ka paise kaha se aathe hai? You are veryyy rich" uncle said and we chuckled. "I surrender" I said and gave him.

"Mein kya karu? Lelo" Cabir frowned and gave.

"Niyonika?" uncle asked. "Are you really asking me?" aunty narrowed her eyes and uncle made a puppy face.

"Fine don't give me money. But I need a kiss in exchange" he winked and we all chuckled seeing aunty blushing. "Take" she said giving the money. "Now I want kiss only" he said pointing towards his cheek. "Raj.." aunty glared at him.

"C'mon aunty give him a kiss" Navya nudged and she blushed more. "Yeah!! Give na" I and Aliya said. "We will close our eyes if you want" Dhruv said. "Shut up!!!" aunty rolled her eyes and blushed.