When Xiaolangjun really started to give birth, Yin Yanjun was taken out of the delivery room by the whole son. It was not because he was afraid of being contaminated with blood. Yuyi Han and Xiaoqi were simply worried that the presence of the official family would easily affect Xiaolangjun's mentality.

    So Yin Yanjun could only stand outside the delivery room and pace back and forth with a cold expression on his face. Naturally, the Queen Mother had never seen her son look like this, and it was a bit novel.

    However, she was no less worried about Xiao Langjun in the delivery room than her son, and naturally she didn't have the idea of ​​making fun of her son.

    Although it has just entered the winter and has not reached the level of ice and snow, it is much colder at night than in the daytime. The queen mother suddenly heard the news of Xiaolangjun's launch, and hurried over to wear only a thin shirt, Yin Yanjun lightly waved to Wen. Mirror gave the Queen Mother a cloak.

    The palace attendants in the delivery room were busy back and forth, and Yin Yanjun heard many mixed voices.

    But he never heard Xiao Langjun's voice. Knowing that Xiao Langjun used Ma Fei San, he would be unconscious, and his hands were clenched into fists unconsciously, and the blue veins on his arms protruded.

    The palace attendants who were waiting outside did not dare to let out the air when they saw this situation. As time passed, the night gradually faded. Yin Yanjun stayed up in the middle of the night, and the mustache that had been trimmed to only one short stubble appeared again. It looked like Is haggard.

    The Empress Dowager pulled the cloak on her body, and there were fine lines and dimness under the corners of her eyes. She put it there at the end of her age. Yin Yanjun persuaded the Empress Dowager to go to the side hall to rest first. The Empress Dowager shook her head and was about to say something when she heard the inside. Wen Po's excited voice came: "I was born, I was born, it's a little prince." The

    darkness on the horizon disappeared, a touch of golden light slowly rose from under the hall, and the warm sun bathed everyone on the body to dispel the lonely cold in the middle of the night. , Immediately after Granny Wen finished saying that, there was a loud cry in the delivery room.

    The queen mother cried with joy: "It's good to be born, it's good to be born..."

    Mrs. Wen was carefully selected by Yin Yanjun. Now that the little prince was born, Mrs. Wen hurriedly used the hot water prepared by the palace attendant to scrub the little prince clean. Wrapped in a red swaddle.

    Royal Doctor Han and Qi Chen were busy diagnosing the pulse of Xiao Langjun on the bed. After using Ma Bo San, Xiao Lang was falling asleep, but his face was a little pale. Even his delicate eyebrows in the dream were still tightly knit. rise.

    Qi Chen took the hot cloth towel handed over by the palace attendant, and lightly avoided the wound to give Xiaolangjun a little scrub, and together with Mu Yu, helped Xiaolangjun change into clean clothes.

    After waiting for another half an hour, the delivery room was already tidy up, and Han Yuyi just opened the door to let the officials and the queen mother who were waiting outside come in.

    The room was filled with a faint smell of blood. Although it was not heavy, the blood still lingered. This was the blood in Xiao Langjun's body. Yin Yanjun's face became even colder. Before he could see the child, he had already walked to the bed.

    Xiaolangjun on the bed was sweating in his hair, and he lay unconscious on the bed. Yin Yanjun leaned in front of Xiaolangjun and shouted twice: "Qingqing..." Xiaolangjun