"I am.. I need to.."

The lady can't help but to hug the woman tightly, she can't even imagine how her mother get through this pain.

"I really adore you for being so strong mommy, I love you dearly and I will be always here 'kay?"

"Thank you love, I only have you and your kuyas, hindi ko kakayanin kung pati kayo mawala sa'kin, stay with me 'kay?"

"I will always be, mom.."

"Let's continue packing na so we can leave the house early.."

The mag-ina continues to pack their things, after packing, they head directly to the airport.

"Shawl, love?"

Irene ask her daughter while offering her a shawl, Amara glance at her and smile before accepting it. It's finally time for boarding so they went to the aircraft and occupies the designated chairs for them.

"Good day Miss Amara.."

"Oh hi, you know me? Good day too!"

Amara was wonder-stricken when someone greeted her all of a sudden.

"Yes miss, who wouldn't know you? You're one of the finest international models here in Italy.."

"Oh, thank you so much!"

Irene was just looking at them, the mother is proud while witnessing how'd her daughter is successfully building a path and a name for herself.

"Would you like some snacks, miss Amara and Mrs. Araneta, if I'm not mistaken you're the third child of the late President Marcos?"

The two women look at each other, it's been awhile since someone called Irene by her husband's surname, but then they shrugged it off.

"Um yes I am, maybe later thank you.."

The stewardess nodded as she excused herself from them to accompany other guests/passengers. Hours passed, they finally arrived safe & sound in Manila Philippines.

"We're back.."

says Irene as she breathed-out.

"Yes, you're back home.."

"Let's go?"

They walk towards the exit of the airport, accompanied by the guards from the airport and by the PSG sent by President Bongbong Marcos.

"Welcome home tita and Ara!"

Borgy exclaim as he gives his cousin and aunt a hug and forehead kisses.

"Let's go, I'm starving!"

Amara half-shouting said, Borgy and Irene laugh as they gets in the car.

"Welcome back to the Philippines!"

exclaims by Bongbong as he opened his arms widely, a motion for a hug.