"No, i'm okay." He picks all the pictures up, "I do apologise for showing you them again."

"I didn't kill them, but i'm thankful for whoever did." I take a breath.

I haven't told any one that in a really long time.

"Trinity." He shouts, "We're done."

I guess the Reigns were right.

"Uh..." He stands up but sits back down, "The scar is the same as Chads?"

"Yeah, Nicolas did it to me, i don't know who did it to Chad." I shrug my shoulders.

Hamada switch's shis attention to Ciro, "It's an Italians scar. Reigns men in New York do it as well."

Ciro shrugs his shoulders too, "Wasn't me, i was with her all night."

"Where?"

"We went to the bank. I had some cash i needed to put away."

Hamada clears his throat again, "Your mother and father have worked for the government before, Keilani. You're like them, right?"

"Sort of." I look at the ginger agent walking back in. "Find anything?"

"Nothing."

"Leave us, Trinity." Hamada orders and the girl simply walks away.

He picks up a pen and turns the file over, writing something. "That's the address where Maxim Klesh is staying. There's no police there from 12-1AM." He hands it to Ciro.

Ciro slides it back to him, "I don't trust pigs."

"Call your boss, Ferrari." Hamada sharpens his tone, he is hot, "Reign knows i don't let this shit slide. You take it, you don't. I don't give a shit. Just make sure he has the same punishment as everyone else." He pushes it back.

Ciro leaves it, "So are you corrupt, Hamada?"

"No but not all of the laws of this country are right." He looks at me, "I apologise for what happened to you, Keilani."

"Not your fault." I stand up, "But if this address is fake... i'm going to kill you."

"I'll drive you there myself if you're that paranoid."

"Nice talking to you, Hamada." I walk to my door, opening it.

He leaves his card on the coffee table, along with the files, before walking away.

Ciro pulls me into his lap, "Kairi, what a cool name."

"He's Japanese, grew up in Hawaii and at the moment he's dating this really pretty med student." I pick the file up, looking at the pictures.

He takes the file off me, "You got anxious back then."

"No i didn't-"

"Baby i tell you all the time that i hate when you lie and you still lie." He rubs my cheek, "You don't gotta be strong all the time, baby."

Yes i do.

"It gets overwhelming talking about it sometimes." I rest my head on his chest, "Which is normal."

"I know." He traces circles over my bare thighs, "I just wished you wouldn't hide what you're feeling from me."

"Usually, i don't. I actually think i'm vocal when it comes to expressing my feelings, especially when-"

"Don't turn this conversation sexual, baby." He smiles, kissing my head.

"Sometimes i get overwhelmed, that's it." I lift his hand up, looking at his tattoos and rings.