CIDYF 31

A week later

A week later...

Jungkook stared at his phone as he waited. He keeps waiting for Liyeon's message or even a call, he just wants to hear how he's doing and get him back. Jimin had been with him throughout these days. He makes sure he's eaten, well rested and helps clean the house.

"Baby, are you not tired?" Jimin asks as he stared at Jungkook, hugging his waist.
"I'm not... I'm waiting for a call" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Come on, you need rest... Look at the bags under your eyes" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's neck.

"Maybe... Maybe he doesn't love me anymore... That's why he's not coming back... Maybe I didn't do good enough... Maybe it's better if he just stays with his other father-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin shushes him.

"No, no, Jungkook... Don't think like that... You've been a very good father to Liyeon... Who was the one that carried him for 9 months? Who was the one working hard just to give him a good life? Who has been with him throughout his birthdays? It's you, you've been with him since the very beginning... I don't understand why Liyeon would just come with his father who he just met and had never showed up in his life" Jimin says, kissing the side of Jungkook's head as he tries to comfort him.

"Th-that's right... His... His birthday is in a few days..." Jungkook says before tears start falling from his eyes. Jimin sighs, hugging the younger tighter.
"Love..." Jimin says, sighing.

Liyeon just sat on his bed, hugging his legs as he stared at his phone. This is the only time he's able to use his phone, his dad had been restricting him from using it. He thought about his papa's number and calls it.

"Please pick up... Please..."