CIDYF 29

Liyeon sat on the bed of his new room, hugging his knees as he cried

Liyeon sat on the bed of his new room, hugging his knees as he cried. He had locked the door so his dad won't walk in. He's trying to muffle his sobs as he didn't want his dad to come in. He thinks back to before he had went with his dad.

Liyeon walks out of his room, wanting to go to the kitchen when he hears a knock. He frowns, gulping. Walking to the front door, he's met with his father, who smiled at him.
"Hi, Liyeon" His dad says, smiling wider.

"Can I come in?" His dad asks, Liyeon kept quiet and his dad chuckles.
"I get it, your papa won't let me... How about we just talk here outside, hmm?" His dad says, tilting his head to the side.

"Please... I just need to tell you something" His dad says and Liyeon hesitantly nods. He walked out, closing the door. He stared at his father who looked at him in sadness.
"W-what do you wanna talk about?" Liyeon asks, looking frantically because he doesn't want his papa to see him talking to the person he hates.

"Liyeon... I know it's hard for you to hear this... But... " His dad pauses, taking a deep breath.
"Your papa is giving you away to me" His dad says, Liyeon's heart dropped. He knew his papa is mad at him, but he would never do this.
"I know it's unbelievable... But he chose that Jimin guy over you, he doesn't want you anymore... He said you'll be a burden when he starts a family with that Jimin guy, Liyeon... " His dad says. Tears formed in Liyeon's eyes, his hands shook as he froze.

He closes his eyes as he hugged his knees tighter. He reopens his eyes, his bottom lip wobbling, staring at a photo of him and his papa.

"Why would you give me away, papa...? I thought you would never do that...? You broke your promise to me?"

? You broke your promise to me?"