CIDYF 6

"Papa

"Papa... You've been single for 15 years... Why don't you try dating again?" Liyeon says as he chewed on his food.
"I don't know, Yeonie... I'm very busy with work, I don't have time for dating at the moment... And stop chewing with your mouth open!" Jungkook says, huffing.

"And wipe you lips, aish... I feel like I'm taking care of 5 year old you again" Jungkook says and Liyeon laughs.
"Relax, papa... You're going to have grey hairs" Liyeon says and Jungkook huffs.

"Yeah, because of you" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Hey! That's mean" Liyeon says and Jungkook laughs.
"I saw how Mr Park stared at you yesterday, papa... I think he likes you" Liyeon says, laughing.

"But before he makes a move on you, he'll have to go through me first! He better satisfy me and I better see that he's a good partner for you, because I don't really like him because he's so strict" Liyeon says, winking.

Jungkook laughs, shaking his head as he bites into his food.
"You see everything, Liyeon ah" Jungkook says and Liyeon scoffs.
"Of course, papa! When it comes to you! I'll check everything, I'll protect you" Liyeon says, smiling.

Jungkook smiles, staring at him. He's very glad he have Liyeon. He's usually stressed when he's at work, but as soon as he goes home, Liyeon's presence, energizes him. The teen's energy is no joke.

He's also glad Liyeon takes care of him as soon as he get home, though he's a bit stubborn. He's glad he raised Liyeon very well, and he didn't turn out to be like his father, who was an asshole who left him as soon as he founds out about him carrying his baby.
"Papa? Are you crying?" Liyeon says and Jungkook snaps out of his trance, touching his cheeks.

"No, no, something just got in my eye"

"Okay!"