CIDYF 21

Liyeon walks inside the house, looking down

Liyeon walks inside the house, looking down. Removing his shoes, he's met with his father, who smiled at him.
"How was-" Jungkook cuts himself off, his smile falling as he noticed his son's teary eyes.

He walked to Liyeon, cupping his cheeks.
"Hey, Yeonie, what happened? Are you okay?" Jungkook says, his tone soft. Liyeon's bottom lip wobbled, he stared at Jungkook before hugging him.

He started sobbing. Jungkook stood there in shock, but immediately wrapped his arms around his son.
"Yeonie, can you tell papa what happened?" Jungkook asks, rubbing Liyeon's back.
"I-I met dad... We talked..." Liyeon says, feeling Jungkook stop.

"Y-you what...?" Jungkook stutters, dropping his arms. Liyeon gulped, biting his bottom lip.
"Liyeon, you did what?" Jungkook says, pulling away from the hug as he stared at Liyeon in disbelief.
"Papa, we just talked, nothing happened" Liyeon says and Jungkook looked at him, his brows furrowing.

"Explain why you're crying then, huh? Did that asshole say something to you?" Jungkook says. Liyeon expect his father's reaction to be like this, after all, he hates his other father.
"Pa, please" Liyeon says, sighing.

"Liyeon, I have reminded you so many times... If your other father ever decided to meet you, decline and just go home... You don't need to hear bullshit come out of that shitty mouth of his, why didn't you listen to me?" Jungkook says, sighing.

"We just talked!" Liyeon snapped, startled at his own action. He looked at Jungkook, who was shocked at the outburst.
"Papa, I didn't-" Liyeon says and Jungkook glared at him.
"You didn't just scream at me, Liyeon... What ever that shitty dad of yours told you, I don't care anymore" Jungkook says before walking to his room.

"Papa! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Liyeon says but Jungkook just ignored him and slammed his door close. Liyeon flinched at the sound, breaking down once again.

"I'm so sorry... "