CIDYF 7

Liyeon's first day back into school after his suspension and he got detention

Liyeon's first day back into school after his suspension and he got detention. Great.
"I was just bored in class, and worse... The one who's going to look after me is Mr Park" He mumbles to himself, groaning.

"Mr Jeon, come with me" Jimin says and Liyeon sighs.
"I just got back my video games, man" Liyeon mutters as he sat down on the seat while Jimin sat down on his. Liyeon is given a paper where he'll write what Jimin wants him to write.

"I want you to write "I will pay attention to class" and fill the whole paper" Jimin says and Liyeon sighs.
"Yes, Mr Park" He says, giving a fake smile before starting to write. He took a glance at the professor every now and then if he's looking at him.

It took him 30 minutes before he finally gave the paper to Jimin. The older looked at it and nodded. Jimin gulps before stopping Liyeon as he's about to go back to his seat.

"Yes, sir?" Liyeon asks, raising his brow.
"Liyeon, what's your father's name?" Jimin asks, looking at the paper.
""Why?" Liyeon asks, a bit confused.

"Nothing, j-just wanted to know" Jimin says, stuttering a bit. Now, that's more confusing. The strictest teacher he ever met, is stuttering because he wants to know his father's name.

"Okay?" Liyeon says, voice laced with confusion.
"It's Jeon Jungkook, sir" Liyeon says and Jimin nodded.
"How old?" Jimin asks, scratching his nape.
"Okay, he's acting like a highschool student who's asking a crush out now" Liyeon thought, internally laughing.

"He's 35, sir... Why do you want to know?" Liyeon asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Nothing, it was nothing" Jimin says, giving a small smile.

"You can go now" Jimin says and Liyeon slowly nods. He furrows his brows but shrugs it off and took his bag, leaving the class. Jimin huffs, slapping his cheeks lightly.

"Fuck... Jimin, why were you asking such questions?"

 Jimin, why were you asking such questions?"