CIDYF 19

"Hey, I saw that" Jungkook hears, startled as he turns around

"Hey, I saw that" Jungkook hears, startled as he turns around. He huffs, walking off.
"Will you date him?!" Liyeon says as he hugged his father.
"Yeonie... Don't come close to me or you'll get sick" Jungkook says, blushing but tries to hide it from the younger.

"That's good! So I won't be able to go to school tomorrow" Liyeon says, nuzzling his head on his father's neck.
"Aish, you stubborn kid" Jungkook says as he lightly slaps Liyeon's arm.

"Will you date him though?" Liyeon asks and Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"Liyeon, leave me alone" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You're blushing!" Liyeon says, giggling as he pinches his father's cheek.

"Hey, I'm older than you" Jungkook says, playfully glaring at his son. Liyeon chuckles and sat beside his father.
"Hey, you got homework to do" Jungkook says and Liyeon laughs.
"That was my excuse to leave you two alone" Liyeon says and Jungkook chuckles, wrapping an arm around his son.

"If your other father decides to take you from me, will you go with him?" Jungkook asks, looking at Liyeon. Liyeon frowns, looking at his father before shaking his head.
"No, I'll stay with you and you only" Liyeon says, hugging Jungkook tight.

Liyeon thought about what his father had told him awhile ago. He hopes his other father won't bother them again, he doesn't want to see his papa hurt. He was already getting the happiness he deserves, so why did his other father decided to come back. They're were doing good.

Liyeon sighs and went to his father's room quietly. He stared at his father and went to lay beside him. He hugged his father, who didn't even wake up but just smiled in his sleep. He let tears fall as he stared at his father's back.

"I'll stay with you forever, papa... I will protect and take care of you... I promise I won't leave you ever... "