CIDYF 9

Jungkook looks up as he hears the front door open

Jungkook looks up as he hears the front door open. He immediately stood up and ran to the front door, being met with Liyeon, who's taking off his shoes and coat.

Liyeon looks up, smiling and showing the flower.
"Hi, pap-" Liyeon is cut off as Jungkook hugged him. Liyeon stumbled a bit but didn't fall.

He frowns but hugged back.
"What's the matter, papa?" Liyeon asks as they pulled away.
"Where have you been? Huh?" Jungkook says as he grabbed Liyeon by the ear.

"Ow! I'm so sorry, here I brought you a flower as an apology!" Liyeon says and Jungkook calmed down a bit, taking the flower.
"Seriously, Jeon Liyeon... Where have you been?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"Uh... Well, I got detention" Liyeon says and Jungkook huffs.
"Liyeon, I thought you didn't wanna come home because I scolded you" Jungkook says and Liyeon laughs.

"Never, papa! Even if you're mad or upset with me, I won't leave this house and you! I'll be stuck with your forever" Liyeon says and hugged Jungkook.
"Aigoo~" Jungkook says, ruffling his son's hair.

"Okay, okay, now go take a shower, you stink" Jungkook says, pinching his nose.
"I showed my love to you and that's how you treat me, papa? I'm hurt" Liyeon says, dramatically grabbing his chest.

"Don't be so dramatic, Liyeon..." Jungkook says, laughing.
"Just kidding, papa" Liyeon says and kissed Jungkook's cheek before he walked upstairs. As Liyeon left, Jungkook looked at the flower, smiling.

Jungkook and Liyeon sat in their chairs as they ate dinner.
"Papa, am I handsome?" Liyeon says, winking.
"Of course you got it from me" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Then I can take the title from uncle Jin?" Liyeon says and Jungkook shrugs.
"That, I don't know" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Papa... Why don't you try and find a date?"

 Why don't you try and find a date?"