CIDYF 5

(The meeting 😍)

(The meeting 😍)

Liyeon's head turned to see his father running up to them. He gulps. He's fucked. He's definitely in trouble. Jimin also turns around and his eyes widened as soon as he laid eyes on the person in front of him.

Jungkook breathes heavily as he had ran all the way inside the school just to reach the office. He finally composes himself and cleared his throat. Liyeon stood behind Jungkook, though he was a bit taller than the two of them.

"I'm so sorry for being late, sir... What was the reason I was called?" Jungkook asks, giving a warm smile. Liyeon held on Jungkook's shirt, biting his bottom lip.

"Sir? Mr... Park? Mr Park? Are you with us, sir?" Jungkook asks and Jimin snaps out of his trance.
"Oh, yes, Mr Jeon... So, your son here had caused some noises that had interrupted other classes, we have called you because this is the third time he had done this... The principal had told them that they're going to be suspended for two days" Jimin says.

"Is that so?" Jungkook says. Liyeon gulped again, he knew what that meant.
"I apologize for what my son did, sir..." Jungkook says, bowing. Jimin bows back and Jungkook excuses themselves.

Liyeon stared at his father as they walked out of the school, he had this emotionless face, and he was quiet. He continued to hold onto his father's shirt and they finally reached the parking lot. They got in and Liyeon takes a deep breath.

"Jeon Liyeon" Jungkook says. Oh, no, the full name.
"Hey, papa... You've been single for 15 years-" Liyeon is cut off as Jungkook shoves a bread on his lips.
"Why would you cause noises like that, Liyeon ah? You know you're at school, not in the house" Jungkook says and Liyeon pouts, removing the bread.

"I'm sorry... " Liyeon says and Jungkook sighs.
"It's okay, just don't do it again... I had to rush my work just because I thought you got into a fight" Jungkook says and Liyeon looks down. Jungkook stares at his son and hugs him.
"Aigoo, don't cry... It's okay!" Jungkook says, laughing.

"I think Mr Park likes you"

"Liyeon!"