CIDYF 2

"Bro, we're late! And Mr Park is our next subject" Liyeon's friend says as they looked at the clock

"No shit" Liyeon says before they all sprinted to the classroom. They reached the classroom, breathing heavily.

"Late again, Mr Jeon, Mr Lim and Mr Hyun?" They heard, looking up to see their professor, who has his arms crossed as he glared at them. They all bowed and looked down.

"Aish, I can't with you three" Jimin says before letting them in, shaking his head. Liyeon and his friends laughed at each other before walking to their seats.

"Jeon Liyeon, where are you?"

"Papa, I'm just here at a convenience store, buying something to drink" Liyeon says, huffing.

"Hurry up, will you? We're going to eat somewhere"

"Really?! Okay! I'll be there!" He says and he hears his father's laugh. He rushed out of the convenience store and ran back to his school and there he saw his father's car. He then hangs up the call and sees his father walk out of his car.

"Papa!" Liyeon says and ran to Jungkook, hugging him.
"How was school?" Jungkook asks as Liyeon walked to the passenger's seat.
"It was great" Liyeon says as he buckles his seatbelt. Jungkook does the same.

"Why are we eating outside though? Did you get promoted?" Liyeon says and Jungkook chuckles.
"Nope, but I'm just lazy to cook" Jungkook says and Liyeon laughs. Jungkook starts the car and drove off.

Jimin sees Liyeon hugs somebody.
"Must be his dad... Oh, I did hear him call him "papa"..." He says, chuckling.
"Mr Park, we need you!" Jimin hears, making him sigh.
"Coming!" He says before running to the person.

"Thanks for the meal, papa" Liyeon says as he rubbed his "food baby". Jungkook chuckles, ruffling Liyeon's hair.
"Welcome, but you better wake up early tomorrow" Jungkook says and Liyeon salutes to him.

"Yes, sir"